Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Tuesday, January 26: Long Day but a Decent Day!

Woke up to This
Well this morning I got up in time for the sunrise I thought but after a long shower and eating and figure how to hell I was going to get Center City without the 48 running again I was very late. I at least showed up late with Barbara so
Sunrise
I wasn't alone. Well I got to work on time today.
Navigating the Snow
I attempted to clean my sanction
Mike and Dean
mess that I left behind Friday. None of my people showed up but then again I didn't schedule a lot of
Workplace
people one person was absent had all her people show up so there was a bit of a scramble.
My Desk
I skipped lunch and work right through. I wore my nice jacket and my best but I lost my hat. That's OK
Fresh Grocer Parking Lot
since it's pretty mild out here as of 5:23 PM I was to meet a date at 6 PM.
The date bailed till
Route 48 Down!
later this week because the buses were not running well in her area. And she didn't feel all that great☹
Today's News
I checked my messages earlier and I didn't see any message from her then they all came at once
Not Meeting a Date
about 6:03 PM today minutes ago. I'm  finished the soup @ the restaurant.
I am at Starbucks at 3rd and Arch. I kill some time before going to
Tasty Soup
the GSR meeting at 444 N. 3rd St. I got really tired but maybe
Add caption
the meeting about two minutes late along with someone else. The meeting lasted from 730 to about
Starbucks @ 3rd and Arch
9:30 PM I  then volunteered to be the Grapevine  Rep  4 the district. I'll be heading having free subscriptions mailed to my house and then I bring
Meeting Place
them over to the meeting. Next I left the meeting
 
and proceeded to wait for the 48 which didn't show up. Me and a nice woman split a cab fare up to
Meeting
Fairmount. When I got home I ate leftovers and felt completely exhausted and just crashed at
Add caption
11:15 after talking with Amy for a minute. I could not BELIEVE how tired I was. I must really need it. 

No comments: