Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Monday, January 11:Three Years and Ten Months

The 48 Bus
Good day everyone I did manage to get up and go to the sunrise. I was fairly late because I couldn't get myself moving out of the house. I meeting with pretty
20th Street
good. I did find out however you
20th and Walnut
yesterday, Sunday after a meeting there one of the list some balanced women had another woman as
Going In
they're leaving the meeting. The police were called today since the person came back. After I look at
Church Basement
that scene for little while I went to lock alum to make and flight of fear of rejection. I ordered a
Walnut Street  Facing 20th
decaf with Allman milk. They do actually call me for that. I'm not sure why I was so great to make a
Add caption
different order there. I think I made a false Sumption and it's world in my head for at least a week. It was very moving woman was very nice and it went well. I wrote an email and then I saw smashed car on the way. I
La Colombe!!

Fender Bender
had a feeling would be a oddball day from there. I got to work late had to sign in late because are
19th Street

on the prowl for that lease at 888 years. I then got some stuff done I wrote two packets that's pretty
Add caption

much it. I did eventually leave work and I went to the Saxbys to meet a friend from the program. We then waited
Add caption
at least 25 minutes for the Route seven to show up it was it about 25 minutes late. We got our commit
Getting Colder
at 7:10 PM. We were 10 minutes late. It went well however and receive pretty well. We then both decided
Goofy Training
to take Über  back since it was cold and we were starting to run late in the evening. We decided we'd split the ride in the car with first drop me off at 24th and Fairmount and continuing to Center City the drop my friend off. I was glad
Lost This Hat
I did that since I got home at a decent hour I could feel like I was starting to catch a cold little bit.
Dinner
I got home and talk to Sharon and grab something to eat. 

No comments: