Monday, January 18, 2016

Sunday, January 17: A Late Start w/Flurries

After staying up till about 230 in the morning watching different kinds of killers ranked from 1 to 22, I woke up at around 10:45. I need to be
Cool
meeting at noon so I quickly throw on my clothes and
Happy Bus Driver
walk down to catch the 43 bus. I first went to the Ryebread to get my provisions. They were
444
an oatmeal cookie and decaf coffee with soy. I got to the meeting but it wasn't that late. It went on her only
Listening
till about 130 which was good. I did volunteer to do commitment on Saturday 23rd because
Planning
someone who signed up for it it's going to Atlanta. It's at the Presbyterian. I walked to the
Leaving Meeting
Starbucks to get a coffee. They didn't have decaf on tap and it was just too confusing to order some kind of
SNOW
clover me coffee in the clover machine. I finished yesterday's posting.
 It's 2
Entitled and Stuff
wait another 15 minutes for the next 48 to eventually show up. Third and arch Street. While waiting I heard a lot about Pepe and the snow. The next 48 shows up at 2:44 PM. Well the bus to chill 15 minutes late. But I did get home. I did some cleaning up of my room which really needed it bad. I threw out all kinds of stuff mostly paperwork. I thought
about going to a south Philly meeting but since Larry was going to be showing up but I would meet Larry
Before: What a Mess
at 7 o'clock. I dented up taking Huber down there because I killed too much time. Huber driver was a
First Snow of the Year
woman which is very rare currently Huber drivers. I met up with Larry and Veronica and we talked for a while
At Saxby's
and then went to the 60 minutes. I think I want to switch meetings in it for some reason just getting tired
9:30 Shopping at CVS
of it just to many youngsters. What time did the seventh us and I didn't have to wait at all which was good.

No comments: