Monday, January 04, 2016

Sunday, January 3: A New Year Struggle

Well good afternoon and evening to everyone. It is Sunday the first weekend in January 2016. I got up in time to go to the clubhouse at 9:30.
Fairmount Ave
I did have some cereal and finished off the milk.  The meeting was
Eastern State Penitentiary
staring off it was pretty crowded as well. It went well I didn't feel my heart pounding and racing
Add caption
for no particular reason. I had no coffee or any other stimulant in that matter. I decided to go home
Got Coffee
and lie down.  I did and slept for about three hours and it was very restful I could've slept until
Fairmount Ave
now 5:07 PM I am actually forced myself to get up. I think I was having some kind of depressing fighting
OCF Coffeehouse
over my thoughts and I need some rest. Well, the need of rest was plainly obvious. I decided I need
Add caption
to go outside so I wouldn't get dressed missing the whole day of sunshine. I went over to CVS bought one thing of decaf one regular small coffees and then wobbled over to the OCF coffee house
OCF
.
Outside the OCF Coffeehouse
They're playing this music that this dude find very excellent. Some kind of alternative music of
some sort.. He's the Mikey of breaks this. It's the usual collecting of young girls and youngsters and guys with
My View
beards nothing quite unusual. Well it is now pitchdark outside there's a steady stream of people coming
in but it's not crowded. And I'm going to be editing this blog and stuff. After I left. I came back home and found myself getting really tired
Power 
so I just blew off going out to the Sunday 60 minutes and crashed and got up around one and hung
Time to Go Home
out with Sharon and watched a show on PBS Ken Burns the dustbowl.

No comments: