Saturday, January 16, 2016

Friday, January 15: I Get Stuff Done

Today I really slept in and didn't get to work till 9:30 AM this morning I ordered stuff from the ride bread and took the bus ride into work. I'm still fighting off this
First comes Love, then Marrrage & Baby
cold. The Republican debate was yesterday I
The Movie
didn't really pay attention to excepted cruise and Trump were fighting it out for first place in Iowa which
56th and Market
is coming up in 3 weeks. Today at work I had a little trouble with the scanning and had to reboot three times
At 57th Near Fresh Grocer
until I figured out how to make it work. I then got the enrollment list for the rear leg. It was very long. I decided to take preemptive action
Outside the Back Door at Work
to call the clients and five they actually were older not most of them back
Work Provisions & Lunch
90% of them were not rolled. So I'm I was able to make appointments for next Thursday. Well I stayed a little bit later or I could around and got some
Not Back Till Tuesday :)
stuff done. I didn't tits. I anticipated people not showing up based on the enrollment list.
Ted Cruz. Jerk!!
I think it's going to help next week. We will see though. Well I went straight
24th Near Penna Ave
home and caught the bus in a nice way. I went straight home which was it change of pace straight
A Blah Coach Choice

 going to be raining all night and two tomorrow I figured I do some spray paint. I spray-painted
32 Bus
all for spring and I had to bring them inside.
I had to bring him inside so the rain started. It did turn out to be a very heavy rainfall. I did
Finding Files for Movie
create Veronica's movies one in English one in Spanish and put them on YouTube. Larry tells me that their own private me can't read
Frames Before the Spray paint

them so will have to look into that tomorrow. I had my leftover Chinese food minus the rice for dinner. That really filled me up nicely by then
Makin Movies on Location
looked at the Internet and went to bed. I'm hoping to clean my third floor area. Sharon said smells like voicemail. That's not good

No comments: