Friday, January 08, 2016

Tuesday, January 5: A Real Cold 1!!!!!

Well this morning I decided to sleep in since I knew I was going to be seen people and I don't want to be a butt Dragon full. I got my coffee at the RyBread
RyBread
in and caught the bus just in time as it was
48
waiting at the stoplight. I then got to work around 930 but my supervisor wasn't importantly and I
Market Street
got to work. I had to take care of some previous business.  I worked on my alerts. Last night I
Bus
watch some Mystery show called investigation something. It had like women that killed her
56th Street
man friends are picked on children it was really pretty funky. Anyhow, it's going on 4 PM and I took my
COLDEST Day
break to fresh grocer and I got myself some cherry tomatoes. Also work the Christmas decorations only do some catching up with that. I've been fortunate that I've been left alone about that. Well I
Official  Ending of Holidays
Break Time
JFK Blvd
finished almost all the alerts not quite all of them. I then deleted all kinds of of mail from the "Boxbie" list.
Listening
One woman and OkCupid got offended by it. That's weird isn't it?! I then intended to catch BL
After Clubhouse
to the trolleys but the time is close to the trolleys are running on the brown tonight. I'm gonna be able to
Outside OCF
chill at the coffee shop before the meeting. Boy that one was really packed that's for sure. But it
The Counter at OCF
was a good one and I squeeze the seat on the floor. I think came home and chilled out and had a couple slices of pizza.

No comments: