Friday, January 01, 2016

Friday, January 1:New Years 2016 with Friends and Walking

Hello everyone. It is officially the year 2016. After a late night coming home at 3 AM my struggle to get up at 10:30. I had some cereal and then
Dubai
proceeded to go back to bed I decided I wouldn't go to see
Faimount
creed with Larry and the gang but decided I meet up with Stewart and Helen at the OCF
Stuart and Helen
coffee house today. I don't see them very often. They came up to Philly to visit people while their
New Years Day at OCF
daughter was having a party at their house. I kill time by saying hi to Sharon for a moment and and
Quinoa Oatmeal @ OCF
then getting ready to go to the OC F. Wanted to go see if we hung out for about an hour and
a half had a little bit a brunch and talked about the Health etc Stuart has some health issues he's dealt with for a while. He's going off the
With Stuart
 red meat. He's trying to improve his cardio. Anyhow I've
Walking to the Barnes

been walked him down to the Barnes foundation where there were going to see it. They haven't been there and it's $22 admission on normal days. After dropping them off I decided I would hit
Low Sodium :)
the expense of whole
at 21st Street
foods and see if I I can find pasta that's not going to make me fat and stupid and pasta sauce is not
Nice Church
going to give me a heart attack from too much sodium and shit. After spending about an 45 minutes
Future Italian Restaurant
in the store I found a pasta sauce with 140 mg of sodium per serving. That's not fantastic but compared
23rd and Fairmount
to most the others it really is most of them range from 360 mg of sodium per serving to 560 mg per
Blogging
serving. There are a few that were 280 is well. At least the sauce was not the nine to $10 pasta sauce. I was not going to do that for sure.. So, I spent about $30 it in food there. I used up the rest of my gift card and through $10 extra. I bought clementines five yogurts several boxes of pasta sauce and some organic bananas. It's pretty expensive shit man but I eat past all the time and I'm not
going to stop unless a doctor tells me directly to stop. I love the stuff. I read how some folks flew above the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena California to mock Donald Trump. It was pretty bold for sure!
Waiting for Bus
I then came home and talk to Sharon for a bit and had a couple clementines & a yogurt. I then went out to
In the Heart of South Philly

24th and Pennsylvania Avenue to get to 6:11 PM 32 bus towards Broad  & Carpenter Streets. It
Drew at WAWA

is now 619 and the bus finally showed up. The bus had a detour due to the members so I had to
Add caption

get off at 20th and Catherine Street. I then met Drew at his house and we proceeded to traipse
Food Galore
down to 10th St. actually 1020 S. 10th St. Is the closing meeting I liked it. I may make it my Friday night
Drew and Clare
meeting. It is a bit far but not terribly far. Next we decided to go to Alliangs instead of going all the way up to 21st and Walnut. I'll Leon's was a lot
A Slice
closer for a walk. Drew's friend wasn't going to be there for
Mummers in WAWA
a bit so Drew had us walk to second Street and go to the Wawa there near second south. It was full of people from the mummers parade in
Add caption
various states of drunkenness. Billy had one cashier. I was getting a bit irritable cause I was really hungry and my leg was itching. Finally we got the
Add caption
alley aunts and met Claire his friend. We ordered about $50 worth of food there and the tip was
Add caption
added to the total $72. I took their money and paid with my card since I didn't have enough cash. Claire was very interesting gave me good dating advice.
Goodbye for the Evening
One the piece of advice is when you meet somebody at a coffee shop have a copy of the New York Times. When
the conversation is an about staring at each other.

No comments: