Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday, January 16: Long Weekend Begins. I See Star Wars

I
Sharon's Backyard
Hello. I got up at 9:00 AM after missing too much sleep because the YouTube videos, I managed to get out of bed at nine and get out of the house at 9:15
I want MORE!!
I took the 48 and skipped going to the
The Route 7
café Ole. Nobody was  going to be showing up. I went straight to Christ Church  and did
Add caption
some set up. I set up 25 chairs and it was just barely enough. It went pretty well and somebody
Add caption
asked me to be a temporary sponsor which is never happened before. We'll see how that goes so I
Bust on Chapotle
can say. I then took a cab with a friend of mine up to another meeting and got off at 19th and Walnut.
Add caption
That was pretty cool one step number six. I then split and went to the Saxby's to catch up on blogging
News of the Day
and get myself tired so I can go home and take a nap. I hoped also do some cleaning and laundry
Christ Church
stuff too. It's down 147 I'm feeling tired and it's kicking in I think I'm going to attempt a blog for about
Larry;s Fave Place
15 more minutes and then split back to Fairmount. Speaking of Fairmount, Bob called invite me to
Where I  Come to Blog
Star Wars at the IMAX theater at 6:45 PM. I would like to have a nap in before I venture out. I asked 3 friends to go to Star Wars and 2 said No. Drew was the next to say no. I think he has a new girlfriend. Sharon might have a date she's not going either. Can you believe it it's getting
 
cloudy and I felt a drip of rain. It is now 2:26 PM heading to catch the 48 bus and 20th and Arch. I'm gonna try to beat the rain. I heard
 
about this when I got home today. I was hanging out with Butters.
Indian Restaurant on Arch
 I was a fly on the wall. http://bit.ly/1PiBjVB
Well time to go upstairs and get something done. But see what I can get done as the day meanders towards  4:00 PM. Well I can get all that much
Coming Home
Butters
done per se but I did get myself ready to go out with Bob and Lisa to  the Franklin Institute to watch
Skyline

Star Wars. I talked to Sharon for a long while about her situation. The situation is fluid at this moment
Big Project

she has a court date on Friday. I met Bob and Lisa 21st and archer place where I had a chicken
Met Bob and Lisa here
cheesesteak. That was tasty. We then went to the IMAX which was really good. The movie was really
Enjoying Star Wars
entertaining. That m is in that what a movie supposed to be. After the movie, I walk Bob and Lisa to
Old Asteroid at Franklin Inst
Suburban Station. There they caught the train in time. Bye then charged my phone at the train station.
The Verizon hotspot didn't really work at all. It was like Comcast Wi-Fi cause it's just fake Wi-Fi. I think
Big Beards are STILL Hip
got home and chilled out Sharon and made my Way upstairs to get ready to go to bed. But I stayed
Must do 2nd Coat
up past midnight

No comments: