Sunday, January 10, 2016

Friday, January 8: Payday, Powerball, and Famous Dave's

Good day one and all those from the hood doing like they should and everybody else around. Well I got up for the sunrise and actually showed
20th Street
very very close to being on time. After that me and 
20th and Walnut
friend named John were cracking each other up with references to comedians and other funny stories.
Saxby's
One story was so funny I was rolling. After that I got the 21 bus to work. While at work, I helped get Peter
Center City

to be able to scan his stuff on the computer. I then decided to go to fresh grocer now at 11:38 and
Work
get some lunch for next week and today. I bought yogurt salad and OJ as well as seltzer. I think I'm gonna
Near Work Parking Lot
buy two Powerball tickets. The jackpot is 100 million and a buy one for me and one for Sharon for
Add caption
the Powerball Drawing. Looking to get a lot of work done but Lisa got something done so far
today. Went to meet
Add caption
Madeline at 6:30 to watch a movie. I believe in going to see the big short at the AMC Riverview. Well,
Add caption
I got distracted at work because fixing the computer etc. I didn't write any packets but I did get some
Computer Diagnostics
sort of stuff done. I want to call the doctor and they had me on hold for 40 minutes before I just said
My Desk
forget about it. Madeline called me and I'm here at second Street and I'm at the blank coffee shop. Killing
The EL
time until 6:30 PM when I walk back to second market and get picked up. I decided to use my cute
Old City 2nd and Market
little earphones that I had bought that don't fit around my head. Supervisory giving me a CD but the
Side Street
CD player didn't work. Now I have Fleetwood Mac's greatest hits is inside my CD container. I have
Alley in Old City
a feeling I'm going to forget that I have it. I'm sitting here editing my blog drinking my coffee and looking
The Drake I Think
at the sad state of affairs of alternative newsweeklies this as one article and then the rest is not that great
Custom House Coffee
but they do feature da Vinci's latest exhibit which I failed to enter. I got to enter the next one.
Inside Customs House
It's 6:14 PM. I'm really glad Madeline suggested 630. Will some hipster tipsters in power people are
Predictions
predicting what Philadelphia's gonna look like in 10 years in the year 2026. I will hopefully we happily retired by then. I think I picked up a Madeline and we call the movie "the big short." It was about the housing bubble and Wall Street. It was very good and entertaining as well. Then went out to dinner at famous Dave's barbecue restaurant. I was not terribly enthused but I found they did have a menu I could work around the meet. I had flounder and greens and corn on the cob. It was very tasty. We talked why are eating and then she drove me back to my place at around 1130 12 midnight. I did appreciate the ride it made it able to do a lot without having to jump off and on a bus forever and a day. I haven't seen her in a while.
She's been going through some stuff with your law practice and the settlement on the house that she selling. She is now on the business of making high hi am scarves and jackets for dogs. She told me that go daddy what's
Made National News
the best place to have a website me that I was online payment. Her website looks very nice.That gives
Oh Okay!?!?
me food there flawed. I'm going to drop that dude and just catch the $80 as a loss
My Friend
I didn't really like his business card I like the one I got Vista Print a lot better. .

No comments: