Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Tuesday, January 12: cloudy and smells like snow. RIP David Bowie

Add caption
The big story is that David Bowie passed away at age 69 due to cancer. When I got up in time for the
Add caption
meeting and showed up only about 10 minutes late. I then checked on over there and afterwords there was a business meeting. I then talk to someone about in the group and I had to take a cab
Sunrise
into work because I was running really late. I got in around 9:08 AM so
Winter Has Arrived
I can get marked down as late which was
20th Street
really good!. So far as of 3:23 PM for people of come in for their appointments three of them rescheduled in the
20th and Walnut
remaining 3 I have not been heard from them. I decided to go to ShopRite/fresh grocer. There was a
Lunchtime
big sale on bottled water so I got a case of 24 for four bucks. This guy on the Internet recommended
At Fresh Grocer
Deer Park so that's what I got. They're stored at work. I got OJ and seltzer and yogurt. Then wrapped
up the rest of my day at work. I feel this cold creeping in and I think I've got it. But to feel to Larry's we had
 
Salsberry steak mashed potatoes and broccoli for dinner. We watch the little bit of the national news as
Dinner with Larry
well. The arena hands are holding two boatwith 10 sailors who ventured into a rainy and water area
Sailors Held by Iran
because one of the boats had mechanical problems. The Iranian said they would let them go
Photo Framing at AC Moore
at sunrise. But I know also is the resident/state of the Union speech. We then to AC Moore and
Shopping at Walmart
Larry found a frame that was perfect size. We next went to Walmart. And justice we got up from a Seymour
Add caption
there's a snow squall which was pretty intense. Larry got food and I got a new hat and gloves. I also got
Last State of the Union Address for President Obama
a eight pack of underwear and a thermal top. Yeah I got a new hat gloves undies socks and a thermal shirt. It's
Add caption
cold as hell out here I'm waiting at second Street for the 48 bus which should be here about now.
Getting on the Late 48
I don't really see it right now it's 10:17 PM. It's windy as shit

No comments: