Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday, January 25: Snowed In!! Taxes Done

Well I slept in because I didn't have to go to work. It's a good thing because I
The Cleared Porch
would've been super late anyhow because none of the buses are running near my house.
SEPTA
  If you look @ SEPTA  website, you will see that  most of the bus routes are suspended. I don't know about you, but the city was really late on plowing the  streets. Glad the state was closedI slept until 12:30 PM
Add caption
I did It
complete free version but then my home Internet died and then I went back in and it didn't give me 
that which is very rare for me as you all know. Bye love the bit and then finally did my taxes. I almost got the
 
Relaxing
option for free federal and state so I just did my federal. I'll do my State taxes later. I was going to
Add caption
go to 530 at Fairmount tonight because I wasn't really in the mood to check out too far. I then 
Add caption
needed to go and pick up my script anyway so I went to the Monday night beginners. I then hung decided I
A Good One
out with my friend and then I left to go to the CVS and pick up my script and then go to Larry's and get
USED 10%
his extras back.
I decided to stay at Larry's and hang out 4 a bit to relax. I decided that I would just catch the EL and take the EL to 15th Street then just take the trolley to 22nd Street. I just do not want to be trapped and 2nd and Girard waiting for the 15 Trolley

No comments: