Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Friday, January 29: Work and an Evening Visit to South Philly

Real Estate is His Gig
Well I got up despite stick staying up a little bit past my bedtime. I got the sunrise late because I took over on the way in. The guy was a real estate
Funny Old Dog
agent. He drove and asked me questions about different things it was pretty cool. Then the
Up to Walnut Street
boyfriend came and everybody was happy. That sentence
Walnut Street Facing West
doesn't make any sense on purpose. I live in the land of the boyfriend. I'm at the Saxby's now Dean didn't
Saxby's
make it to the meeting today so I'm just sitting here by myself sipping on my coffee and getting ready
Getting Relaxed
to catch the bus or the drains door. Give me Laurie today. Well I got to work and my supervisor actually
Talkin
talk to me 10 minutes off my time. Got me in a bit of a bad mood but I quickly got over in about 15
Time to Kill
minutes. After that I had seen a lot of people and I was extremely busy today. I finally took my break
Fresh Grocer 
around 330 to get some sliced pineapples and do some catching up on my phone.
Leaving Work
I'm thinking of going to meet a friend South Philly for her meeting. Then I'll just go straight home in the cold
Cool Building
weather. I had bought I hat from the right aid since it is very cold. I'm gonna take the EL. I then took the
Italian Market
45 bus down to Catherine and couldn't find a coffee shop anywhere near 12th St. down that way then
Getting Coffee at Whole Foods
I went all the way to Carpenter and they're the only coffee shop nearby was locked in stock. I walked around the Italian market and decided
45 Bus
to catch the bus going back toward South Street.
48 Bus
Well lo and behold Whole Foods serves up coffee. It's not bad. Hell I would have none and be cold
Annenburg Center 1988
and have to go to the bathroom door for the whole foods. I'm now just walking straight down 10th St.
at 6:47 PM I'm hoping that I'll get to the seven. Well I made it in time for the meeting. It got so frigid it was unbelievable.  I must have plunged 10° in 1 hours. When the
My Path Home
meeting ended I was very fortunate to catch the 45 bus on time and then wait only five minutes for the 48.
 
So I got home around 9 PM.

No comments: