Saturday, January 23, 2016

Saturday, January 23: Blizzard 2016. Fun with Sharon Out and About on Fairmount Avenue

5:45AM
Well this morning I wasn't going to any meetings since none of the buses are running and they probably weren't going to be held anyway except for people
Current Predictions
who live within walking distance. I sort of got
8:35am
Routes duction getting text messages from Larry and Peter. I then called the) found out they were open
Oh the Wind!
. I was very excited by that. So I shoveled the front of the house woke up Sharon and headed out to the
Fairmount Ave
Ri bread.  Right now the first part of the blizzard is completed and we got about a foot and a half right now.
Edward Snowden
Might get another 6 inches. Local coffee shop is open so I'm hanging out here chilling like a villain.
My Office

Cute adorable couples talking about their wedding plans and who to fight etc. etc. The cool part auto replaying
A Nice Neighbor
really old-fashioned song I remember. Now they're playing the associations and then along comes
Need a Shave
Mary.". It's now 11:54 AM I think I'll have a cuppa coffee!
How are you doing? Well my current computer is about
It Did Get Crowded for a Bit
to run out of batteries and 27 minutes. So I have to go back to the homestead and . I think I'm also going to get Rock salt from Klein's market. Well I got two bags of rocks up and noticed when I came out that the snow has tapered significantly from when I first went out around 9:30 AM. I then came home and Sharon was 
cutting a clients hair who also was getting married. So it seems like that's the theme on
1pm Today
Got Rock Salt Here!
conversations today. I'm going to mellow out here at home and hopefully I'll get my photos in the right
Sharon and I Shoveled
frame is ready for the exhibition so I can drop them off in time without a big panic.  I got my face trimmed  
Sharon at Work
and it felt really good to be neat and shaved. Sharon also suggested I wear my whole long coat
Smoothies!! YAY!!
instead of the one I've been wearing forever and ever. So I didn't it was him bad at all. We then
Sharon & I Ate and Hung Out
went out for a bite to eat. Bishops was completely packed so we went to the London and split some
Excellent Service!!
fish and chips. Good thing we split it because it was pretty big meal. It was also wherever price
"After" Sharon's Cut
for $15 so it was a real good thing we shared. We then and Snow tried to go back in the bishops
Alley Near the London
again and that was still crowded so we just went home and Sharon cooked up some soup and that
This Storm was Called Correctly!
was very good. It was just nice to be stuck at home and just chill out. I also felt good to get the frames
Woman w/Skis!!
done. Three out of four of them can find a fourth one the mat was too large for the photo so I just kept
7 PM at Our House
it. I also framed couple other things and put them up on my wall I even put up the old map of Philly
Add caption
up on the wall. So I'm starting to take over my own space upstairs. One day I hope to be motivated
More Food Treats!
to paint the walls😎. 
By the way, Sharon made some delicious flounder that we just gobbled up really
Working on Photos
fast. She also made some cookies for candid about liking anyway. They weren't bad at all.
Sharon's Soup! Delicious :)
It was good to take a snow day. Trip Shakespeare from there I'm across the universe thing about it
Cat CAN'T Get Out!!!
was very good song.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awsome blog, pics, and snow coverage!