Sunday, January 10, 2016

Wednesday, January 6: Mental and Body Massage

 I got up and I had my breakfast. I also want to) got my decaf and that was good. And I'm good
Early AM at Fairmount Ave
RyBread
make the sunrise a little bit late but I made it. I'm sitting here at Saxby's just being by myself and trying to fight off the mood. So I'm
48 Bus
gonna update some blog posts from the last two days and start this one today. It's a cold and brisk day here in Philadelphia but it's not horribly cold out. I also posted on Instagram and Facebook to my far out photos that I took at JFK Boulevard and also at the clubhouse. Today has not been bad. It's really bright and sunny
The 21
and it's warmed up a lot. I'm out here getting some food provisions for work. I'm a little tired but I'm
Income Training
getting a massage today. It's free and then I walked her puppies for five days in exchange. This massage
Waiting Again and Again
place is pretty high-end so it's going to be good for me.😇😇 I learned how to adjust income it work we
Sunset at 56th Street
had a quickie training for four of us. I then have
my 730 appointment. I left my big book at the church
Toppers Spa
last Saturday. I think I'll be able to dig them and get them out. I am leaving the meeting after all. It's 2:21 PM I
New Apt
did finish my alerts and I'm going to bring my food back and maybe write up a packet. I'm very relieved
Hustlers
they have showers at the massage place since I feel pretty smelly. Well I made it there in time for my 530
Getting Home
appointment. It was very relaxing. It featured hot stone and I felt a lot better after the shower as well.
Add caption
And I walk to 1420 Walnut and that appointment went well as long as well. I wish I could do that kind
The Kitchen
of massage every single day.

No comments: