Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wednesday, January 13:COLD and Another Cold 4 Me

Good morning to the coldest morning thus far this winter. Yesterday was the latest date that record snowfall was recorded during the winter. We had a
Fairmount Ave
windy snow shower with no accucumilation.
The 7 Bus
Anyhow I got up right on time because I had to go to the bathroom. I'm putting off another cold hopefully
Basement Closed
this'll just stick around for a week or less. It's a beautiful sunny day but it is frigid. At least it's not windy
Saxby's
like it had been last night. Well I'm hoping to get something done with the sanction packets. This is assuming
La Colombe
there's no undue in irruption's by management for my clients. Of course I could be distracted by
Construction at 19th Street
something. I have an appointment at 7:30 tonight maybe I can do my studying and meet my sponsor possibly. It's for us to get up to the
View of Construction
 50s on Friday. Well today at work I just grind it out today. Between
Add caption
the cold and just the paperwork and whatnot I just sat at my desk for lunch and didn't go out to
Leaving  Work
the fresh grocer. And one point I had a nice little headache. But overall it went pretty well today at work
Add caption
I felt good about it. I stayed till 5:30 PM shuffling around cleaning my dishes and organizing my desk.
15th Street
I even got a referral in in time for tomorrow because I read a marriage just in time. But the PL and
Today's News
went to law pain Cody and then I have an appointment at 7:30. Bob and Lisa are going to see Star Wars
15th Street and City Hall
tomorrow night or Friday night. I hope Nikki's Friday night so I can come with them. I'm at Le Pain
Add caption
quotidian for my attempt to have coffee with almond milk it's tasting not so great. Chances are I will not even finish half of it. My cold is making me very tired. I dozed off pretending to read. Its 7:23pm and its time to make tracks across the street at 14:20 Walnut

No comments: