Saturday, January 02, 2016

Saturday, January 2: Meeting and Movies

Back Porch
Well I managed to get myself up around eight or 8 AM this morning. I was grilling pretty achy from walking all the way from fourth and South up to
Stairs
24th and Fairmount. I managed to eat some cereal and catch the seven to the trolley the wrong way and then took the EL to 30th. I
Perot Street
got to be café Ole
The 7 to the Trolley
pretty much on time. Larry was already there save me a table for all of us. Marie Marissa Alison and I
30th Street
all joined Larry. Allison got a cute little cupcake that was really fun looking. Then I left early since I had
3rd Street
to chair this morning. I set up the chairs and it went pretty smoothly I must've met. There were
Add caption
about 25 people there which is basically almost double what we usually get at the meeting. It was a good
Greeting from Cafe Ole
meeting for sure. After that Murray went to continental get his credit card the women went off together
At Cafe Ole
since they live near each other and Larry and I hung out in the corner as he smoked a cigar.
Cafe Ole
Larry invited me back to his place where I got some water or yogurt and stacked on the biscotti why they were
Arch Street
getting ready to go to Macy's. Veronica's going to get her hair done. They left and I decided to take advantage
Christ Church
of his Wi-Fi and check up on the Facebook and write to a few people before heading to the
Reading
photo lounge to pick up some photos. I'm going to do all this because I figured they person on OkCupid
After Meeting
said who to call isn't going to call. I don't have her phone number so we all know the deal. Well literally right after I type that sentence she did call and we talked for about 20 minutes. After the phone call, I found myself really hungry and getting mentally worked about the whole conversation. Instead of going to photo lounge is that I get the hell home and eat something and chill out. That's exactly what I did I had some pasta and then Bob and Lisa came over and we're going to see Creed.  Well we went to the movies and I forgot to meet my friend
to drop off my frame convention poster. We were solve that issue for now. Creed wasn't bad at all Sylvester
1964 Calender
Stallone didn't good acting job. We went  to my cat job in west Philadelphia and then we decided to
Nov 1963
take a little tour of West Philly. They were mow shocked at the Worthdale Stern to Clarksville. This is now
24th and Aspen
find finding dining fine dining establishment and used to be a hoagie place. We then went
Add caption
to the brewery at the firehouse, I believe it's the Sam Adams brewery. And then they drove me home
Air Pop Corn
we had a pizza and it was delicious. It wasn't a bad day overall. The sun was out it wasn't too horribly
cold and I got to hang out with some friends. Good night

No comments: