Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Tuesday, March 31: A Busy End of March

Center City in the Morning
Well after dreaming that I bought something that that used to be in our house in Wynnewood, I got up to go to the sunrise. 6:43 AM so I rolled
Sitting at Meeting
out of bed my meds at some mean Green juice and headed to the bus tired. But into my friend to see
Going to Work
that but it was gratitude. I couldn't help but notice the one woman in front of me  was not feeling it because
58th and Walnut
she was a was muttering about it being a men's meeting. I got help from others put it in perspective. Accept
Going on the EL
 the things I cannot change. I am going to change her. In the middle of the conversation on the
corner of I jumped on the 21 at 8:31 AM. I don't want to be late to work because yesterday I was little late &
Getting Scripts & $800 Coat
somebody snitched on me. Work is going to be funky in the next couple days. Read yesterday's blog about
Chestnut Street
the workplace. Well I was going to go to the chapter board meeting at 6 o'clock at Spring Garden Street
40th Street
but I've got to go to physical therapy. I turned my ankle on the way home last night. And it's sore.
Physical Therapy
What was pretty quiet overall. Course I got my eight alerts too late in the day to do anything about.
Schedule back to CVS
But I did schedule my alternates people. I signed up for this crisis intervention meeting because of the
Pat
threats and the lack of safety in my workplace.

Well he said no due to fact I have an addiction. He stated
Food at Kabobbish
that in laboratory studies if the prescription takes care of at least 25% of the symptoms them
42nd and Chestnut Waiting for 21
it's okay.
He gave me some ideas of how not to lose shit The first idea was to get a little beeper placed
Near Boyd Theatre
on my backpack. Then when I walk away from the backpack a loud beep would ensue. Another idea
20th Street. Got My Scripts
was to have something that wraps around my wrist and around my  backpack.  Then when I get up and go I won't forget it
 away
48 Bucks Please
from it makes a beep. An alternative would be to 
 have something that wraps around my wrist and
Waiting for the Route 7
 around bag or backpack  Then when I get up and go I won't forget.  it. I'm gonna check out those  
Color Palate
solutions. Well I ventured out therapy. It was not too bad today. I labeled the ballast on my foot for
It Arrives
20 seconds twice!!! After that I walked to 42nd and hung out with Pat for a bit. While he left to walk
New Clothes
the dogs at 4701, I  picked up some food at Kabobbish. I then waited for the 21 and went to the CVS pharmacy. They had three months of to
A Nice Dress
the Scripps but only 60 days of the Strattera. I'll pick that up later this week. I walked 2/22 and Chestnut and was tardy getting rained on so I
Very Nice
just went under the bus shelter and then finally caught the seven bus around 7:55 PM

1 comment:

Stuart said...

haha $800 coat. You give me $800, and I'll give you my coat.