Thursday, April 09, 2015

Monday, April 6: A Long Slog on Nice Day

Well after not going to bed on time I woke up very tired. I had trouble getting out of the house and in the plate to work and of course I
Arriving at Work
got markdown for it. I was 22 minutes late. Well I kind a slog through the morning and then I
Mid Day Road Crew
went to pats house and picked up my food that I had bought week or so ago from the Indian store
 I now have lunch for the rest of the  week. I took a power nap at Pat's
 with his dogs and got back to work around 3:30 PM. I then focused on getting
Opening Day Fans
these alerts out of the way and very fortunately most
Center City Skyline from Spring Garden
of them were "T" rejections. I was able to get them done and sent over. Next I took the train to 1420
Reminder of Dr Apt
and had a good session. It's now 7:07 PM and I'm just going to make Intergroup. This means I'm going
On the EL Heading Home
to have a very long evening.
I THOUGHT I had a meeting out here near 5th & Spring Garden but it isn't the second Monday in
Route Home
April,  it's only the 1st!! I'm waiting for a bus that's  late @ 5th and Spring Garden.
Well looks like the bus isn't showing up so I'm gonna walk back towards the EL at 2nd and Spring
Night Time
Garden. When I got home, I  talked to Sharon talk & Amy and went to bed. Emblematic of the day with this. Coworker told a few of her women friends near my cubicle that her mom smacked around door when she was in college. They thought it was pretty funny. I found it somewhat disturbing.
Facebook Pen Pal
I guess that made her a supermom. Oh yes the Phillies got beat 8-0 by the Boston Red Sox. Cole Hamels gave up for home runs as I was told by the young
Philly's Least Wanted
into their Phillies outfits.

No comments: