Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wednesday, April 29: Spring has Sprung and May Approches

Well I decided to sleep in late past 6 AM since I needed my sleep badly. I woke up to a very nice spring morning.  It's spring as it was intended. I had trouble getting out of the house due to some digestive issues and

24th Street to Parkway

19th and Market
got out of the house in time. So I'm remembered that there's a detour on the 48 bus Monday through
Trolley Towards 30th Street
Friday 8 to 430 until May 8. This is due to PGW gas lines.
I was lucky I got the 48 bus at the Parkway and Pennsylvania Ave., Justin time. I also caught the
Sticking Dominance
trolley at that showed up and didn't wait long for the EL. I did manage before catching the 48 to go to the ride bread and get a coffee two
58th and Market at Lunch
yogurts and a cookie possibly Nana. I can't go through the morning without eating it really gets
My Desk
disturbing. 48 wasn't packed either when I got on. It tends to be very packed when it's approaching 8:30 AM.
After Work w Peter
10:29 AM and I have five people coming already which is just one less when I scheduled 20 people in. So they're all coming in today thus far.
Catching 21 Bus to Pat's
Oh after that rush it's slow down a lot and I was able to get some of my alerts done. It was too nice of a
42nd and Chestnut
day to work but I mean going to get paid on Friday. I felt like today should have been Thursday. Today is my
Getting Dinner
day off from mandatory after work activities.
That invited me over to share some Pakistani Indian food
Pat's Living Room
at the couple bash. It's 5:34 PM and I'm waiting because one woman has a $74 order needs to be taken
9/11 YouTube Video We Watched
care of for commuter wasn't too many other people here so I should be ready soon. At nine joyed our
Pat Checking the Video
dinner and watch an alternative viewpoint of 9/11. Dare I say a conspiracy theory of sorts. Basically that the collapse of the buildings was
Outside Pat's Back Door
controlled collapse. At the end after talking about his wife he said through "
Looking at Front Door
draw your inclusions." It is 8:16 PM it is getting darker and darker by the moment that is left to walk his dog.
To the Right of the Front Door
He is still having problems with the leaking soil pipe in his basement. Between the hours
Ranstead Street
of 8:10 PM and 8:20 PM I took some pretty cool shots just sitting on pet stairs. Here are a couple
Moon Over Ranstead
of them. I'm going to end up taking the bus to 22nd St. or the Alta 15th I thought sure yet. I will now head home. I used Pat's Wi-Fi to download the photos you see here. I was able to use my Chromebook. The Chrombook is useless without a Wi-Fi
Add caption
connection. I'm hoping to get back in time by 935 to get Shannon some pizza. I've already so I just
Add caption

want something to drink at this point. I got the 48 and now I'm at 19th St. at 9:25 PM I'm going to check
with Sharon to see if she still wants something to eat. I'm glad that kick me out or I would've been
Pat took This
there long for me I am good. Okay got through to share on the phone I'm going to go to Pete's pizza and
Safe
get her a slice I need to get a small pizza. I went to Pete's pizza and
Pete's
it was Sherry. And I talked on the phone and bid today goodbye. I  have a date on Saturday going to
Butters
Millville on Sunday.  I will continue to sing songs that shouldn't be sung. 

No comments: