Sunday, April 26, 2015

Sunday, April 26: Let Us See What Happens Today


Outside My Front Door
I woke up in time at least I thought you catch the bus to bar none but apparently because mugshots coffee took forever  serve a group of
Fairmount Ave
some young dudes and their girlfriends.
Rocky Pat's Pet Squirrel
It wasn't a total loss around to Mike's wife Susan. It was tuition for today. That was the second one this week. There was a good meeting nearby. I'm glad I didn't take the bus to south street.
Mugshots on Fairmount @ 19th
Afterwords a cool dude give me a ride all the way up to old city so I
It's Spring on Fairmount Ave
basically had 45 minutes to kill with Wi-Fi at the Starbucks near 3rd and Arch.
It's Sunday Morning
I got to get in contact with my Mom and figure out when the date is for today and then I'll go to my moms
Getting a Ride to Larry's
afterwords. She thought it was gonna rain this weekend and we are going to postpone. It's really nice
City Hall
out today actually. Well I'm chilling here to Starbucks or third and arch Street I'm downloading YouTube
Susan
videos while I have Wi-Fi here at the Starbucks. I did come in and buy things so I paid for this Wi-Fi Mr. Chairman. I'm about to step out and go to Larry's and
helping move furniture and then I need to call my mom and let her know what's going on. It's now 12:07 PM at Larry's. Going to help and then see if I'm



Walking on Arch St. Old City
Cleaning for Guests
going on a date or not.  Here is the news that is not in my head for a Sunday Afternoon. Well, I for
The President at the WH Correspondents Dinner Last Week
one am pleased that the Comcast merger went down in FLAMES.  Folks opposed to the merger screamed loud enough to be HEARD by the decision-makers. The merger was to combine the #1 cable Internet provider
Storage for Later
(Comcast) with the #2 cable Internet provider (Time-Warner). Gee that would have a been God-awful if
The Symbolic Wall
it had pass government scrutiny!! The President was funny during the WH Correspondents dinner. He had
Add caption
his "anger translator" to  tell what he is REALLY is thinking as he remains calm. Now that was funny!! I
Yup!!
need to shower and get ready and catch the train ON-TIME today!
Well I came back 270 and denied myself and that since it was
At Bishops Collar
gonna probably causing me some anxiety like yesterday. I thought it possible to come
Buddies
in till a Route 7 bus snuck up behind and I fortunately saw it just in time. Well I made it to the Suburban
Add caption
station with time to spare. It is now 4:10 PM my train leaves at 4:45. So I made it with a half hour to spare.
Suburban Station @ 4:10pm
So I'll whip out the crimp look and let my mother know what time I'll be over. I'm guessing that the date
Train Leaves at 4:45Pm
will be about an hour so we will call it 6:30 PM I'll be launching from Ardmore to Media. I am curious how Google Maps gets me from point A to point B. Well I'm hoping to
At Suburban Station
take quickie nap it's 4:39 PM. Well the strange showed up on time and I had to quickly run from my chair
Add caption
to get here. I'm a little bit tired but I think I can hold off for now for snoozing. Looking forward to this one. Only caught the train in plenty of time and arrived in Ardmore and walk to the Starbucks. Date was okay it was just a little off in some sort of way but we got along great to see each other again and that
Overbrook Train Station
the jury is still out. I then took Cooper to media to meet my mother. I can get there by seven otherwise open
The Date Location in Ardmore
the media until least 8:30 PM. Do you drive from Uber car was pretty cool. We did have a nice dinner
Cool Uberf Dude!!
and she retired bed and I talked on the phone. Just parked where we are in our lives and that it's difficult
to get into relationship and forgot where where we are. It is hard to understand sometimes but it's good
Arriving At Kate;s
having friends that you can talk to about to try to work them out. The dinner was delicious. Yes in April marches on for one more week. Then we come to the month of May the merry merry month of May

No comments: