Monday, April 13, 2015

Friday, April 10: Misty Rain to End the Work Week

Good morning are you weekend warriors. Today starts off with a slight mist and a temperature of 43°.
19th and Market
Word on the street is that it should be hitting 70 today. I find it completely hard to believe. Then again
A Happy Ending to Moving Story
my friends, it is April and April showers bring May flowers and mayflowers bring programs. Ha ha ha Ha!
I finally felt inspired to set artistic photos. I was also very inspired by Facebook post by a friend of a Facebook
Working the Streets
friend who got their moving van stolen with all their word would be sessions. The photo is very haunting.
Penn
Good news is they found the van with everything still there. Well where I work now is pretty steamy.
Treading Carefully
As of 2:21 PM today it's still cool and cloudy. No way it's gonna hit 70° today it's closer to 55°. It's  3:40 PM. I actually late to the appointment
Perlman Center at HUP
but I made it I'm in the waiting room it is actually 52° outside as of now. After I'm done here which will
Cool Day
probably be around four I'll be going to a friends house and then seeing Larry around six for some
The Man Who Filmed the Police Murder
pizza pie. It's still cloudy. The man on your right is the guy who videotaped the whole scene. This picture
Measuring for My Brace
shows the cop seeing him right after he shot the guy. Wow! What a look! well it's 6:22 PM I'm at 52nd
Furness Building @ Penn
St. walking towards the L visiting your friend and then I'll be going to Larry's probably get there around
Add caption
6:45 PM. Yeah I'm pretty warm right now someway. They getting ahead home right now. I don't know yet
Refreshment
if I go I to the round up. It is been cool and cloudy all day though the rain had stopped. I'm going
The EL
to get myself more refreshments. to cool off at Larry's and help in making video so I can return an
Getting Refreshments
item back to eBay. It's 640 and I got myself the refreshments and he's gonna serve me up some pizza.
Larry at Work
Well I did help Larry with assignment and then I watched it without a trace for three hours and that was quite
Where The Surgery Would Be
enjoyable. That sure is not on reruns like some other shows are. Add a few slices of pizza and just relax.
Pat at Eithopian
The dude who is going to go to round up bailed out just recently. So I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing. It's 1025 hopefully I will hear from Amy in a moment. Otherwise I'll blog in bed I suppose.

No comments: