Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday, April 14: Another Cloudy Day

Waiting for the Bus
Greetings all you fellow seekers who don't use speakers. After going to bed at 11 o'clock, The morning
Comments on Comcast
started out better than usual. They start off with a bit of a drizzly rain. I went to the sunrise a little bit late and
19th and Walnut
acted as the alternate INTERGROUP rep. The business meeting took a little longer than it should have. I then
La Colombe
went to La Colombe and have another coffee. I did feel a lot more rested today since I did go to bed nice
The Trolley at 19th Street This Morning
and early after being exhausted yesterday. I did get some stuff done today at work. It is now
Cleaning Lunchroom
3:43 PM the rain is stopped for a while but it feels like some sprinkles are coming down now. I'm hoping
3:45Pm
the hard rain will subside till I go to physical therapy. This will be the third Tuesday in a row
Tinder Profile
it's rained during physical therapy. I'm now just getting a snack and soda for lunch since I'm cash poor
Leaving Work
this point. Well I finished up work on a pretty good note. The nomination process for shop positions
continued. I miss the meeting again because I was busy loop. 1030 appointments just don't work for me. Fortunately as of 4:08 PM today the rain has held off this afternoon. When I finish the physical therapy
On the Exercise Bike
today and better on that one

View of 38th and Market from Therapy
the exercises I've been doing. I was able to do five sets of 20 on all. Then he put me on this little thing to balance
One of My Exercises
on and it was extremely difficult I got pretty sore. I guess it's an advanced exercise. I think I cooled
22nd and Market
off with ice and relax for about 10 minutes That was nice. Going to the EL down to 22nd and
Eastern State Penitentiary 
 Fairmount. I'm now at the AC a coffeehouse and there's 8 o'clock men's meeting here. As you can
OCF Coffeehouse
see it is cloudy but the rain is mostly held off which is a good thing.

No comments: