Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tuesday, April 21: Busy and Positive

24th Street
After early-morning struggle to wake up on time for the The sunrise. Period I was told recently that I have
Love this
an advent guarde program with my blog.  I got to work and saw a bunch of people in the office today
Nice Clouds over Fairmount
again I just found out when I have 15 more people to schedulešŸ˜”
I'm  waiting
to order lunch I waited on a couple other people to get two sandwiches made. Well it's 1:40
Church of the Holy Trinity
PM I just paid $9.35 for an order and my workmate gave me good odds and $2.25 S. she's going home yet couple bucks. I only have till about 3:30
A New Country
PM or so and then I got a zip downtown to the dentist. I 
forged ahead at work and guess what my Chromebook
58th and Market
 showed up an hour before I left for my dentist appointment that will be @ 4:15 PM which means I'm
An Order for a Sandwich
15 minutes late. I think it's for cleaning. I have to get there by 4:15 PM I will drop my appointment.
Chromebook Made It
Then I am returning a faulty computer back to a mom and pop store 4 a  refund or exchange. Next I'm going to physical therapy and then meeting my sponsor at 6:30 PM. A pretty eventful day I must say.
Ludlow Street Near 58th
Downtown
Well I got my cleaning and the dentist and I was on the gums and cover them up. I didn't took the
My Dentist
eloquently to 40th and walk two blocks to the university Micro Center they saw that I couldn't log in and
At Medical Arts Building 4:13pm
they refunded the hundred bucks back to me. I took a $25 hit but I just wanted the cash quick. Well,
Rocky Pat's Pet Squirrel
after that I walked down to the and good shepherd for my physical therapy for my ankle. I noticed now my
Getting Refreshments
lower back is not feeling so comfortable. It's been a few years since that happened. But the ankle
My Warm-Up
feels okay. Then I waited 20 minutes for the 21 bus to finally show up. The Elray is the 22nd and Chestnut.
Life Advise on Facebook
It looks looks like it's been here since at least the late 60s. It has a very old-school feel. It's a combination of
Add caption
diner bar and Mexican restaurant. It has a low lighting. If he is nondescript. I hope the food is tasty cause
The Late 21 Bus
I'm pretty hungry right now. It's now 739 you're supposed to  meet at 7:15 I showed up at 7:17 PM. The
friend I'm waiting for decided to drive up anything
21st and Chestnut
 really having a hard time finding parking. The first parking meter didn't work so we had to move
El Ray
to a different     parking meter. It is now 7:45 PM I'm going to finish this blog now well we split a nice big plateful
Dinner
of nachos and then I had a beat being quesadilla it was very very good we had a good sit down.

I came home went to the salon for a bit and then pretty much crashed around 11. That was a good thing. A busy but fine day in April.

No comments: