Friday, April 24, 2015

Thursday, April 23: Cool Day Workin!!

Perot Street
I awoke about 7:30 AM this morning. I slept in late in anticipation of having a lot of people come in throughout
Sending My Wishes 
the day. I also have a fairly busy weekend to look forward to. Anyhow, I got to work on time took a cab because
Dunkin Donuts. Bad Coffee
I didn't want to delay and there's a busty tour again for PGW. Until May 8. Well the cab is a bit of a rip off because
Inside Dunkin at 54th & Chestnut St's.
the traffic really bad because a bus got to an accident 30th St. and the Penn relays are today. I stopped at Dunkin'
This happened today
Donuts and the food was good but the coffee was crapping through at the throat half of it out. It's now 10:34 AM I'm chatting with a new friend
Outside Rear Door
since the computer is down and none of our 16 clients rescheduled to 10 o'clock have shown up as of now.
Add caption
Looks like it's going to be a very interesting day. Lets up the computers don't stay down all day
Nice Place
it's hard to do any work. It's a now approximately 4:32 PM it is a cool cloudy day and I'm taking a short
break to get some air. I got 23 no alerts today and slogging through. I've been fighting off an stiff neck
My Long List
and headache most of the day and I'm going to group later tonight. It's 5:28 PM & now  time for the
My Monthly Data Usage
news outside my bubble.
HARRISBURG —Pa. lawmaker predicts Senate will pass bills to open union negotiations
The Republican-controlled Senate on Wednesday sent a
Funky Color
strong message to Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf, who agreed to a 2.25-percent wage increase for State workers under the AFSCME union. It's a one-year contract. Republicans don't like it
Friend
because they maintain there's no room for a wage increase in
Pretty Cool Out
their minds😳 
Well, it was a A small group tonight. It's pretty damn cold outside as of 6:50 PM

No comments: