Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Monday, April 20: Rain! A Super soaker..Then Sun

WOW!
Good day to you. Hope you have your weather. It is raining like nobody's business out here.
Fairmount Ave
It's now 818 and the 45 she's already late and it's unbelievable how hard it's raining right now.
Add caption
It will correct that it would be a soaker today😁
Well the 48 bus that I pictured ran right by us. What a pain
Bus Blew Right BY!
in the ass! Found out that that it happened because people didn't move back in the bus driver
Got this Bus
couldn't let anybody in. Well I cannot the trolley in good time but now the L is having its problems going westbound. Two eastbound
Got to Work on TIME!!
market out change came by already why we sit here it 8:46 AM. Well speak of the devil it finally came.
At 4701
Well I got to work right at 9 o'clock. My feet were moist and I was soggy in the pants from the pouring rain.
Sup Office at 9am
I worked like a little dog at work trying to get these alerts on because I have a ton of appointments tomorrow.  
2:30pm Hot and Sunny
  Gig I got fucking SOAKED today and I walked out for lunch at 2:30 PM and you can't even tell it rained at all
15th Street
and it's warm out here. What a trip. That had to be the  worst morning commute I've had since I moved to Fairmount. It was pretty miserable!!😡😧
15th Street
I ended up the rest of the day inside. At 2:30 I go outside and lo and behold it's sunny and fairly humid outside. I worked the rest of the afternoon. I then finished the day gathering my committment sheet and changed my shoes . I got to my therapy appointment
Walnut Street
a bit late mount more like 15 minutes late. 
1420
print out and my make sure my sentiments were all done. So if you got a pretty bad thunderstorm
21 Bus to Saxby's 6:40pm
with a tornado watch looming this evening. The Monday night went well and commitments were taken.
Coffee!!
I'd like to catch the bus to shed this heavy coat and backpack and chill for a moment. I'm at 22nd
Steps
and Chestnut walking towards 22nd and Arch hoping that 7 bus might just magicall appear within
the next 10 minutes. Oh it's 9:19 PM I'm just getting off the bus I'm going to meet Sharon at he bishops collar. I'm about to approach and the batteries going to die 

No comments: