Thursday, April 16, 2015

Wednesday, April 15: State Taxes Due. Other Stuff Too...

Yes, the state taxes are due it's not that they're hard to do I just haven't done it I went to the sunrise. I then went to La Colombe and I've been spilling my coffee all morning. It's a nice morning out here what's
An App Called Visor

March 11
Philadelphia. Hoping to get some work done I didn't sleep quite as well but I did monitor my sleep habits
After Sunrise
so at least I'm sticking with that. Well work was okay I came in really hot life Lance and shirt is extremely
Dog Show on Video
warm. And the weather being like it is in March excuse me April can be cool and yet mild at the same time.
TAX MAN!!!
I found out we have another mass call in for Monday, April 27. I was hoping to get a couple packets done
Work Closed
before I go on my two miniature vacations in May. They are in California for six days and Buffalo
Pat and Rocky
for 3 1/2 days during  the Memorial day holiday. The sun was out and it was warmer than it was yesterday.
Mission Accomplished
I was more into work mode today than I was last two days. Was I was walking to the L on my own, got an
43rd and Chestnut
email from Sharon that she needed extra keys so that's what I did at Monarch. I had to call them up
New Deck Perhaps
because I knew they closed at 5:30. Fortunately I was going to Bethany wait to eat and watch a
Old Dana Mandi Storefront. Chinese??
movie @ Pat's. It was it early John Waters film called desperate life. It's the same series as pink flamingos in crybaby. I've never seen one of those films for! It was very twisted and funky in and bizarre. Watching it with Pat was pretty funny From approximately 8 to 9 I took a nap while Pat walked the dogs at 4701 Pine. Is now 9:47 PM I'm waiting for the 21 bus which is supposed to show up at 9:48 PM.

Dinner from Pat!

Getting Movie Ready

Butters at Rest
LeBus to chop about on time. I came home and Sharon just come back from the bishops. And did a lot of cleaning up. I then talked on the
May 2006
phone for a while. I'm late with my state taxes but I found a couple documents that are really meet later on.

No comments: