Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Friday, April 3: A Working Clusterf*ck

 It was Friday and I was going to be leading the meeting. Just a note I already had this blog written
up and somehow what I wrote on April 8 came up as being Friday,April 3. I got to the La Colombe and it then went to lead the meeting at the
Working It
sunrise and it overall went
Lunchtime and Rain
pretty well. I did go a little bit of water and somebody said something and everyone got a bunch of laughs
Work
there. But I got good encouragement that so that was cool. I then went to work. And being good

Friday there was not much of us in our unit to do the work. There were transparent to be
Rocky the Squirrel 
handled. The unfortunate thing for the folks who were here was that we couldn't find paperwork for
The 7 Arrives
1 of the absent people. One dude disappeared for about
 2 hours meanwhile me and my two supervisors were running
Ultra Hair Salon
around like silly. We were trying  to get work done before the weekend came up for Easter. I think came straight home said a couple words to share and shop and crash for the evening.



No comments: