Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday, April 22: Moving Along Towards May

24th Street
Well after crashing really early last night I got up before the 5:59 AM alarm. I can feel my lower back it's a
Under Construction on Fairmount Ave
bit sore. I got up, had breakfast and put my new chrome book in my backpack. It'd been in need of a
Another Detour. Missed
charge. I'm hoping to be able to go to pats and get it set up so I can use it on an ongoing basis. I have
On the 48 Bus
two days left on my billing. And I'm officially 75% used up in my data plan. My data plan is now 10 GB.
Add caption
Now that the Bob Internet as you completely shut down since Sharon is moving her shop to the next
Listening to B.S at Work
-door which is a little bit further from the house. I'm going to have to strategize to keep from going over the
Pat's Sewer Pipe Pached

minutes again. Sharon is going to get rid of her Comcast so I'm thinking maybe she'll buy Internet for the
Work
house and use it for her salon but who knows. It is a nice cool sunny morning in west Philadelphia. I am noticing
After Work
that I need to leave by 8:35 AM to get here by nine. Well work was a bit of Florida to schedule
Getting Dinner
18 people to come in. Shop elections for our office are Monday through Wednesday of next week
New Deck at Kabobbish
when ballots are supposed to be checked off. We had a union meeting  and I made small spiel to be assistant shop steward. Here's a video. The woman I'm 
Chilling at Pats
running against was not there. After that was done, I back to work.. I'm going to finish scheduling my 18
Video About Indonesian Flight
appointments but I have to copy/gas and then mail them all out individually and window envelopes. After work I went straight the pads had
Setting up My Chrombook
some Indian and then decided I would test my Chromebook out. After small little issue that was solved by
Chess Video
turning in computer off then on again I logged in. Period we watch the airplane disaster video onto YouTube and Pat want this dog. I then
called my friend and we talked for a while and the phone calling to just his bat was coming back from his dog walking job that he has at 4701.

No comments: