Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Thursday, April 2: I Made It

Back Porch Early AM
Good morning happy campers and other campers of course. I got up early in the morning. I did some things around the house and was
List for Mass Call-in
running late to work so I took the cab downtown. I don't like having to take the cab because it's a waste of 13 bucks
Leaving Work
one way. While at work, it got really hectic seeing folks for the double mass call-in that we had. It was especially busy because the others in our unit at other tests that they hadn't completed

yet so it was basically three of us seeing everybody.
Add caption
It was busy and the day went by really fast. I just found myself a little drained and just resigned to just doing the state stuff over and over again.
The Cheesecake Factory is to Open
So I do feel like taking a road trip but I don't have the extra day off. My date for Easter afternoon got squelched I probably won't see Amy so I think I might just go someplace.
A Photo Pat Took
I might just stay put if my mood changes or I am just tired. Group was pretty good we stayed to about 8:40 PM. I walked
The Evening Bus Arrives
with Larry it was fine to do since it was a much milder the  it had been.
I came home and
Checking Flights to Atlanta
chilled out very late dinner I didn't have much since I was not hungry. I talked on the phone and then did my thing in and then went to sleep

No comments: