Saturday, April 25, 2015

Saturday, April 25: Training Meeting Late 4 Date and The Feelies (Video Included

Walking Down 24th
Good day. I woke up about 7:25 AM Potter to bed and shaved. I then I'm showing up late to the
Catching the 7 Bus Downtown at 8AM
men's meeting and then I'm going to go to Stewart's training at some point on Spring Garden Street.
Got Breakfast Here
I suppose I'll show up at nine since I never got the exact time. Well, the men's meeting was very good
Cute Pup
it was fun as well. I am now walking up 20th St. towards the union hall for the training. Yes, I'm going
Men's to Training
to be late but the meeting was a great way to start the morning. I've already got my itinerary to get the
Rocky the Squirrel
Ardmore and that's about it. It is still very cool outside. It is 46° as of 9:38 AM. I am walking since the bus
Cherry St. & Cherry Blossom
hasn't shown up yet. I'm just gonna keep walking up 20th St. till the bus shows up early go to the
Still Pretty Cool
union hall whatever comes first. If I showed up one that away from Spring Garden. I got to
Art Museum
the training a little bit late but not too late. Grab a couple snacks are still available from the breakfast and
SEIU Local 668 Union Hall
we learned about grievances which is the nuts and bolts of being a steward. There's a lot to learn.
Stewards Training
It's now 12:18 PM we are on our lunch break I'm standing outside at Spring Garden Street I'm
Cool Mural
pretty close to my house which is pretty cool. Well the date tonight is still on schedule at this time. I see the skies remaining partly cloudy no rain yet still pretty cool outside
Group Photo
 

Feelies Tickets 4 Tonite
Well it's 4:11 PM right now I left the training at 3:30 and walk most of the way home. I did get home and
New Place Near Pat's  Photo by Pat
I saw Sharon moving out of the building that she is not running a shop in. Getting help from Roman. I then
Walking Back Home around 3:45pm
loved a little butter dog and now I'm going to put find a decent sweater and a jacket for tonight since it is going to be chilly.
Nice Walk Today
Think this is I was flipping through Facebook during my break of training I saw that the feelings
Roman Moving Out Stuff 4PM
were playing at world Café live tonight. I was astounded by quickly bought two tickets and Pat will be
The Love of Butters
meeting me there at 7:30 my date should go till about six so I will go straight there to 30th St. and try to
get a good area to stand and I guess. Well, as I was crossing 18th St. loud sonic boom that hurt my ears. I think it was the backfire
I was Not Very Happy
from the bus that just drove by. Damn that hurt my ears especially my right ear. Well I had to postpone
More Then Just Ice Cream
the date because I miss the 445 train that would get me there by 503. I was extremely frustrated
A Good Cup of Coffee
but she had the meter kid at six anyway so we're gonna try again for tomorrow 
afternoon. Well my
Drew and Girlfriend
happenstance Drew wrote to me and he was in the area. We agreed to meet at more than just ice cream and
Add caption
12th and Locust. I was walking towards 12 Locust to early night out but decided to hang with Drew and eat.
Cool Artwork on Building
I really need some coffee and I needed to eat  something. Well I left and cut the nine bus to the world
Where I saw the Feelies
Café live when I got there at 7 o'clock. I bought a couple to three souvenirs and pop a squat next to the stage. Period I ran into some cool guys
Waiting for the Show to Start
that were brothers. They were sober for over 20 years. They were
The Stage
pretty cool never find their way into the Feelies. Meanwhile the concert really rocked. It was a wall of sound. The cool thing is that it wasn't too loud that my ears are ringing and the
Good Show
crowd was respectful of the music
Pat and I at World Cafe Live
and let them play. At shut up about 7:45 and he eventually came down to the front and joined me in the
Add caption
brothers and rocking out and taking pictures and videos. They really gave us our money's worth.
Again 20 bucks that's really cheap for a top-flight concert this day and age. Hey really mixed it up musically
Folks at Stage
tonight they played a set of three from the good Earth young they had to know actually three encores
Bill and Brenda
and they played quite a few from crazy rhythms. An old favorite paint it black with played as well.
Great to have a camera with a lot of space and also a battery pack to keep the phone charged.
Stan on the Drums
Well, the bus never showed up so I'm walking home along the parkway I next walked up to the a.m./p.m. mini mart and got a couple food provisions
Finishing 1st Encore
cause I'm a bit hungry. I got honey not Cheerios. This was the only cereal look edible in their choice. I got a banana two yogurts and some kettle chips. Also an ice tea was available. It's now

Emptying Out the Building
12:48 AM I'm just walking by the ultra or Sharon and Roman moved out a lot of stuff from the basement. I moved a couple more things and then caught up
Change of Venue Soon
with each other and now it's 2 AM and the day will now end. I must say it was a good day. 

No comments: