Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday, April 27: Media to Center City and West Philly

5:55 AM on Providence Road
Well, I did not sleep all that well last night. I was going to sleep in but it wasn't worth struggling asleep
Early Morning in Media
so I got up around 5:30 AM. I got the media trolley on a beautiful early-morning in the suburbs where I
Catching the Media Trolley
can hear the birds tweeting back-and-forth and each other. I got my coffee and managed to make it to
My Commute this Morning
sunrise just before it started. I think got a refill on the lot Columbia coffee and flipped out before the
Add caption
time police come and get me. Today is en masse call-in. 2 cups it off he is very relevant I need it for a
Green Line Cafe WAS Here!
day like today will be way more I like to see chicken seeing people and trying to work on my mini alone
La Colombe
should keep pouring it over and over again to this transition from one contracted provider to another.  On a more personal note inside my head, I'm learning I cannot force what is meant to be at the moment I
A Cubicle at Work
Add caption
wish it to be. I have the month of May to look forward to where I go to Berkeley California & Buffalo New York.
Clouds over 56th Street
I think it's really needed about now. I'm thankful I can have the time off. I hope this will be the last  of our mass
Catching the EL to Center City
call-in are in. 12 folks decided to keep there  keep their appointments today. I've been closed out 18 of the 20 folks who did not keep today's appointments. I reflected on personal business
and I shared it at 1420 and it felt good to share it and get it out there. I'm also gonna continue
City Hall around 5:30pm


1420

working on getting sleep that I need to maintain my composure and    handling life. Well I went to the
Inside
night beginners it was pretty cool was packed. Then I stop by Saxby's to use their Wi-Fi and ran into
Center City
somebody I knew. I satin talk to him about various topics such as okay Cupid etc. I'm actually
Church of the Holy Trinity
communicating to somebody this evening it's 8:25 PM. Well, I decided I do some shopping at Trader Joe's. I have not gone there since winter. The winner made it to cold

At Saxby's after Meeting
and inconvenient to do any real shopping and then wait or walk home in the howling winds of January
Shopping at trader Joes
February and March. Well I waited at least 20 minutes the 22nd March for the 21 or the seven to show
Leaving Trader Joes
up with my two bags of groceries. I ate Half a bag of potato chips waiting for the Fortier bus to finally
Coming Home
arrive around 9:48 PM. I then quickly made up some pasta eat so I can go to bed. Big long day today. But
it wasn't a bad day kids

No comments: