Sunday, April 19, 2015

Friday, April 17: Spring is Here. More the Same

Fairmount Ave
It's Friday and it was a pretty busy day in Mark's world. First off I woke up without the alarm at 6:30 am. I quickly
Coffee
got dressed and that the bus was a choice up to the cabin. That was a good decision since I was able to
At La Colombe
get coffee at Saxby's and get to the meeting on time to leave it. It was step 12 today. It didn't go too
Heading Towards Work
bad today at the meeting at all I enjoyed it. I hung out at lock alone by and talk to little bit. I arrived at 9:20
Rocky
and ended up the big boss was sitting there waiting for us to be late so looks like we got that kind
Hipster
of petty bullshit going on in Elmwood district. I've been mush through my appointments and whittle
Bride and Groom in Center City
down my list as much as I could. I wouldn't out Chinese with the woman across from me bend it
Used to See Bands Here
was pretty filling. Next they got back to work and did my thing. After work I was looking up meetings and
Near Girard Ave
decided I would go to one at 27 Poplar which is pretty close to the house the one near OCF  Coffee
Just Waiting at 7pm
house has a women's meeting. Well I arrived in the popular Gerard area of Fairmount. I had about
Girard Ave
45 minutes to kill so I figured I'd try to find a coffeehouse. Well the only one I saw look like it was closed
A Fine Spring Evening
down and another one was closed at five. So I decided to give that up and wait at the Trinity Baptist Church with this meeting supposed to be held. Well I ended up just walking
Roman at Our Place
 around the neighborhood and taking
Discussing Business
a bunch of pictures of the beautiful sunset in Fairmount. Are you going home and crash at 8:15 AM.
Ready for Bed
 Sharon was negotiating a paint job with the local area. I got up around 1130 and talk to Sharon for a bit then crashed again.

No comments: