Monday, April 13, 2015

Saturday, April 11: Hanging at Cape May (Revised)

Breakfast to Go
Good day. I woke up and in the last minute decided I would do a rental car. I think  I realized
Leaving Coffee Joe
sometime as I rode to Center City in the men's. Yes I be about 40 minutes late but I
Alfred and Getting Car
would be able to make it and look for anyone who wants to take a day trip with me down to Cape May.
My Route to Cape May

Well, I did find somebody to go with me. Alfred was pretty excited to go. We  took a walk down to the airport line to catch
Amy@ Bogart's
the train to the Avis where I was renting Kia Rio at the one arrivals Road location to get a $20 rental. That's
At Amethyst
pretty cheap for a car rental these days. That $40 is including all the taxes and insurance. Well we have
Enjoying My Soup at Bogart's
been the train and then got the car at the arrivals Road. We decided to 55 instead of the Atlantic City Expressway
Add caption
to the parkway. I decided to be nice to stop in in Millville to Bogart's and say hello to Amy, well we stop by on a
Look Who's Playing at the Levoy
very sunny day and Millville is having a sidewalk sale. It was pretty lively. We hung out at Bogart's I had a
delicious chicken soup and I ran into Dan Gobley  and a few other folks were out for the sale. I got a new
Rocky in West Philly
suitcase and a couple of really cheap shirts and shorts. It was pretty cool. We then arrived in Cape May
Pizza at Cape May
and I ran into Mike. I registered and then went to meeting and then hung out at the hospitality suite at some
At the Beach
munchies. Next to get a walk with Mike and someone else and we decided to take a short half-mile walk


around the area. It was so nice outside. It had been raining for the past three days straight seem nice weather
Dinner!
and set of the miserable crap weather we've been having for most of last.    week. After the walk went
Banquet

to another and then the beach  at 6 o'clock. It was pretty cool. After that Mike realize that the banquet dinner was going on. It started at six and went till 8 PM I found Mike and his friend  to the place and we were late.
The Crowd


Alfred Tripping the Night
I got to join them for dinner because they didn't ask for any ID. The dinner was very nice and the speakers were decent and they did a weasel lot of fun. After that meet I was really exhausted from the sun. I think I got too much sun. I have another meeting
Add caption

Where I slept
and I news probably time to either leave for the day or find some place to stay. Since I brought somebody that got a little complicated but fortunately



it was resolved in a mutually beneficial way. We drove to Sea Isle city to and the accommodations for quite splendid indeed. Iwatched a show on their TV about paranormal experience living in peoples houses. It's pretty freaky. I then decided to crash and slept very well.experience living in peoples houses. It's pretty freaky. I then decided to crash and slept very well.

No comments: