Sunday, April 19, 2015

Saturday, April 18: A Primo Spring day with an Aura!

Back Porch 7am
Good morning keepers of the flame and pains who want to make games. It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood
24th and Fairmount
it's Mr. Rogers might have said. I got a good nights sleep since I went to bed around 815 and got up
Cute Dog
twice during the night. I did the full shower shave you'll get breakfast started today. I then went to
Listened to THIS
catch the bus and decided to walk until the bus manage to show up near 21st St. where the Peddler
Vine Street Expressway @ 8am
coffee sho was located. I decided to stop in place look nice and so did the employee there. Right
Saxby's
then and there the 48 creep along and I managed to catch it even though I was spilling coffee as I was
My Table
running to catch it. I'm heading to the men's meeting. Right now on a beautiful sunny day. I'm just me
Packed
myself and I am not the one wife or the on girlfriend. Those in the know
know of whom I am speaking of.
20th Street
Well I went to the men's meeting and it was pretty good. It's on my sponsor there and I decided I feel good
Ben Franklin Parkway
and I slept well. I will start the second step process for real this time. It's now 10:19 AM I'm am working on my 2nd step study. 
I finally got started so I'm just chilling here at Saxbys 20th & Walnut. It's a beautiful day outside. Working
Cute Dog
on my chrome book before the battery runs out and getting the questions we set up so I can read them.
Big Internet Story

Then I can work on them on my Gmail on my phone so I get home in format it. I'm heading home to charge my Chromebook and then I'm gonna go to West Philly I think to see a friend or two.

Yummy Pizza
out and took the bus down to 19 street to catch one of them were probably rooms. During the week they run fine but they must cut the whole
19th Street
thing by three quarters. It's a bunch people waiting. It's now 2:10 PM and the trolley finally showed up. I went to 52nd St. and out with a friend and bought a new
52nd Street Near Market
backpack since the one I had left had gaping
Old Backpack
holes in them about the let my new used chrome book. I'm going to head into Center City and then to
View of 52nd
Fairmount and hit a Saturday evening meeting. Period I went to a really good men's meeting
Center City
in Fairmount on I think it was Tuesday night. It actually got hot outside today. It's now 4:53 PM and
A Nice Day to Walk
going back to work on my dental work and then my blogging and then see if I make contact with any
Oh Spring
other human beings between now and then. Well I tried to use my chrome book but apparently since it was owned by the workshop school can't seem to use it so I emailed google and I guess I got to wait till next week to go to the computer store and get


Add caption
another one or get them to fix this thing so I can login with
Dilworth Park
my Gmail account. It was letting me in but now it's not. It is now 5:39 PM. Took the 33 bus and made a nice young woman who lives at Ridge
Sounds Like Fun
and broad or something like that with a bunch of other people. She's an interior design. I then got off at 20th and Fairmount marked by a lot of people sitting out needing a nice spring day. I went to CVS and
At Bishops

Sunoco
the Sunoco to get some provisions such as yogurt milk and ice tea. Hey they went back to go to the 730
Hanging in the Neighborhood
meeting and ran into a neighbor who I bumped into issues reading on her stoop. She works with families and children running your own
Back at my Desk
agency. I never made it to the meeting. Mind you it's not a date in the making. So nothing new there but Alisa metal nice neighbor.
I suppose there I give off an aura it says no can-do for the dating thing. Anyhow I came home hung up Sheriden eating in finishing up some 12 step stuff.

No comments: