Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday, April 28: Sunny, Moody and Decisions are to be Made

Good Day sunshine and good day man of many moods. Or slept very heavily and decided that I would
Sharon's Stairwell
get up and head to the sunrise. I cleaned up the dishes that I made last night cooking up my pasta
Going to Bus Stop
got dressed and caught a 48 but said something woman waited 20 minutes to show up. She told me
Waiting for the Bus
she sent to route seven buses go by in
Catching the 17 for a Block
that same duration. My stomach feels really full even though I had only one crappy and a bowl
Rittenhouse SQ
of cereal this morning. I think the feeling is bloated. At this point at 8:27 AM I'm in the mood to isolate
Sunrise and My Hat
I can tell. I just put up a very sensitive question somebody in the program. That's the kind
Homemade Crepes
of mood I'm in.. That's the 831 forecast for this morning. Check back to this blog for further developments. Yes I'm in the mood to put something
Whites Riot Too
up that wall briefly and flame my conservative friends on Facebook. There's a move afoot
Walking from 60th Street
to regulate exactly what you can buy on Food Stamps. Nothing what's the conservative whistle
Add caption
more than talking about welfare.
You know the prepared foods no fish or any seafood in general. I
Minimum Security
love big government conservativtism...NOT!!😡😡
Well, now I have to go to work and deal with my alerts and see
Where I Wrote Important email
about eight people today. I guess it'll take my mind off my moodiness and general resignation.
Lunchtime
It's now 1:48 PM I just got a phone call from my mom and I'm going to contact somebody for some
The Floor at Work
legal help I need. I then went outside it's still pretty breezy but milder today. I think I got a little bit done
Me April 28th 2015
today. And I did eventually wake up from being really tired and moody. Well I got some stuff done at work. And I have physical therapy at 5:45 PM
Lunch from Trader Joe's
and then I'm gonna go home and chill as they say. I had leftovers from my supervisor and then some
Chromebook on My Desk
Indian frozen food that I got at Trader Joe's.   By The way it's 4:41 PM. I notice that the reception is bad here in the office. I went to the Lunchroom to get some Wi-Fi coverage with my phone. Physical therapy went pretty well. He says you're going to reevaluate me. He says that I'm doing pretty well which is good to hear. As long as I don't roll my ankle I should be okay. I'm now heading to Center City and then catch the 33 bus towards Fairmount. I was lucky for when I went to Dillworth Plaza, I saw a 33 bus zooming by. Thank goodness there were a bunch of folks boarding this bus and I was able to catch it.
View From Physical Therapy
for the men's meeting there. Go to karaoke with being from 9 to 1. There's no way I could pull that
Riding the Bike

up on the middle of week sleep schedule. He was nice about it. He's going to have dinner at
The Cold Compression for My Foot
national mechanics with a friend. I got off at the Plaza stop and boy is that so much nicer than anything

Market Street Near 38th
else except that offer in Center City. Stephen I have a little café right there. I was really lucky that I

Waiting for the EL

can get the 33. There were a bunch of people getting on which gave me time to catch up to the bus.
At Dilworth Plaza
It goes right  up to c. 20th and Fairmount Street. I can go to the CFO of you often chill out for 45 minutes and be on time this week to the meeting.
At the OCF Coffee House
Well Sharon is on the 48 if you just went to the back doctor I told her I was here now at DOC at 7:18 PM
Fairmount Ave @ 7pm
my phone batteries dying but I think I can find a charging spot at the place. In the meantime I'll use my mini charger which I just remembered to
use. Very nice day out. Word on the street is it in the meantime I'll use my mini charger which I just
Meanwhile In Baltimore
remembered to use. The very nice day out. Word on the street is that it's going to have it 80° by the weekend.
It may be crappy
Ego Man in Fairmount
out Friday though.  Well I read that conservative religious leaders are not going to "obey the Supreme Court ruling if it goes probate marriage.
The View Over My Left Shoulder
They're talking civil disobedience. Yes ignorance is truly not bliss. One more stupid story of life outside my bubble.
At OCF
A Pa lawmaker said the riots in Baltimore were all Obama's fault.   Everything is his fault. I'm not getting laid it must be Obama's fault. Now
Boots Were Made for Walking
its 8 pm and time to split and hit the meeting . What the meeting I just hit a wall of you so freaking tired I couldn't even believe myself I was like oh my God I can't stay awake. I've got to go to bed earlier
Fairmount Ae
than 12 earlier than 1130 at night wow. It's 9:13 PM I'm hoping to meet Sharon at the salon. It is pretty mild out and I hope I can get some sleep.
Controversial question of the week. Is it parental neglect to leave your kid in  your car alone????
At Ultra
for five minutes. It's reaching a court in New Jersey. I put it on Facebook for folks to discuss
Senator Marco Rubio wishes to sabotage the Iran Nuclear Weapons deal by putting an amendment.
Supreme Court to Decide Gay Marriage
This amendment would tell Iran that they must recognize Israel's right to exist. While I agree with that it's purposely put in to kill the deal!! I am awaiting a call and then I am going to hit the rack





1 comment:

Stuart said...

Mmmm Crepes!

And if they are not good, I blame it on Obama.