Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday April 13th: Sunny Monday at Work

Well I woke up later than usual to get my sleep before a long day today. We caught the bus just in time and
24th Street
made it to work less than 10 minutes late. I got to work I was definitely out of sorts because it is a matter
Entering Work
The fact that I just didn't have the rhythm at work today. I wanted to get some sanction packets written
up but that wasn't meant to be. I was a little bit out of sorts. I did get my necessary work done
My Desk
but not enough. Tomorrow I got several people coming in and today I really only had 1 client come in and
On Facebook
she left before I saw her. I then left at 4:00 PM to go to my appointment. I made my appointment
Going to Apt
and hour earlier so I wouldn't be terribly late for intergroup. I'm doing my Monday night beginners but I'm also
Walnut @ 15th Street
subbing in for sunrise and for 60 minutes. For a couple folks you can't make it. I got myself some ginger beer
Rocky the Squirrel
to refresh myself since it is pretty darn warm outside here. It is now 5:54        PM. Well I managed to
get numbers 16, 17, 18. For my 3 groups. That's not too bad I'm going to do the usual safe choices
Going to Intergroup
for each of the groups if I can. A motion was passed that each group can only take 2 commitments at the beginning at meeting

No comments: