Thursday, April 09, 2015

Tuesday, April 7: More Sleep & Evening Rain

Good day America. Welcome to the land where will have rain about every 2 1/2 days. I woke up and Wisconson
Badger Man
it was not raining it was a bit cloudy. I slept through the sunrise and woke up with a splitting headache.
PACKED!!
It hurt like crazy. Period I didn't took some add Bill cold and sinus that Sharon had and I got some relief
Lots of Work
. I did get the work on time. I don't care my business and there's no weird talk about being smacked
Add caption
around. I got some work done and then I went to physical therapy machine is alright specially
Chocolate to the Philippines
when I use that foot machine which really makes me feel very good. I've been blew off going to bed since
Waiting for Trolley
I was really tired and came straight home after going to the post office to mail some candy of to the
Dinner w/ Sharon
Philippines. And forgot her my share dinner with Sharon we had a couple slices of pizza and I had a couple yogurts is well.

No comments: