Thursday, April 09, 2015

Thursday, April 9: Still Cool but Better

24th Street this Morning
Today I woke up next to Sharon which was interesting. Updated all my blogs for April and headed off to
The Late 48
the sunrise. I just missed the bus by two minutes which made me 15 to 20 minutes late for the sunrise.
Funky Tattoo
I had some really delicious black plum coffee and some decent conversation afterwards. I then went
What the Hell Can I say!!???
to work and worked on my list. Also saw several people as well. Outside it's still chilly but it is not raining
Outside the EL this Morning
in Misty like it was yesterday and the night before. I feel little bit better and less washed out. I think just
Catching EL to Center City
running into bad not getting caught up in stuff helped me get by. I decided to go to the hipster coffee shop
Pat's Pet Squirrel
elixir which is a tiny bit closer than Starbucks down the small street called citing them. So I'm doing
Elixr Coffee
block work again and using the Wi-Fi that's present here. I'm having a coffee. It's okay. I'm also
What Conservatives Like to Say!
looking at some news apps. That video that we saw sushi and that guy in the back eight times it's unbelievable. 6:20 PM I'm very late to group and it's 42° now.
It's now 8:55 PM. I'm do you should doing the usual cold weather trudge up 22nd St. the arch.
You must do this because the route seven bus runs about every 45 minutes after dark. Well I looked on my phone and the temperature
rose up a degree 43° right now. Also it says the temperature will be creeping up a bit as the night goes on. It is a good harbinger (love that word) of this weekend. I still don't know if I'm gonna go to that round up or not. That photo of me was taken at 9 o'clock walking up 22nd St.

No comments: