Monday, April 13, 2015

Sunday, April 12: A Day to Unwind and Chill

Well Alfred and I woke up and see I'll city around 630 to get ready to drive back to the Rent-A-Car place at
6:45 AM in Sea Isle City
the airport. We were offered pancakes by Mike's really polite wife but we decided we better get moving
Rental Car and I
since we have things to do. We cruised right the Atlantic City Expressway and the Garden State Parkway
Alfred
and stopped in a while about 4 miles from the rental place. We had a nice quickie breakfast and
Morning Coffee
then took the airport line back. I get off at University city and then Alfred got off at suburban station to pick up
Add caption
his bike. I got the barn on a little late since the 40 bus was running late. I didn't see couple people
Airport to Bar None
I wish do it seen there but it was pretty good there the bar @ the Bar None. Afterwords, I didn't feel
Add caption
so great and I feel really exhausted.  I wasn't up for going to the Japanese garden for the Blossom
The 40 Bus
Festival. And Amy had to get a car fixed. So I wasn't going to be seeing her. So I stepped out of there
lively and walked all the way from South Street the Market  street to catch the 33 bus. Once I was home,
Sunny Day in Fairmount
I ran into Sharon as she was getting up to make coffee. We talked and hung out and then I went upstairs
Butter
to take my nap that I really needed. Around 3:15 PM I got up and decided I join Sharon on a walk
Meanwhile in West Philly
and for her to get a pedicure and grab a bite to eat. We really had a fun time we are hamming it up and
Sunny Along Fairmount Ave
we stopped a couple places to snack and enjoy the beautiful day that it was. We went the parts of
Sharon and Friend
Fairmount I hardly ever go to or have time to go to. Sharon got a pedicure and a manicure and I got a
Blossom Festival
chair massage which felt really good on my upper back. It seems to aggravated my lower back issue
Mike via Uber
just started.  I was nice to make time for
Ardmore Jr. High 78 Yearbook
Sharon and hang out with her she's a lot of fun. She's definitely is going through changes with her shop
Uber
and the landlord overall the last month.
It was then I'm to meet up with Michael. He was a guy I knew from
Outside at Saxby's
junior high and elementary school then I got touched base with through Facebook in the program. He brought a couple copies of the junior high
yearbook. We had a couple laughs over that. We mostly talked about the current situation being adults in this world. We went to OCS coffeehouse.
Nice Sunset
He took over from his hotel Society Hill to my place at N. 24th St. That was cool so I didn't have to curtail hanging out with Sharon and try to
Heading to  60 Minutes
catch the bus to society Hill. When was about 10 of seven and Michael called Uber and I was able to get dropped off at Saxbys around 7:10 PM. That was cool because I got there even before Larry where the 60 minutes 8 PM meeting went well. Afterwords I talked with a couple folks in the program. We had a nice conversation. I then called the 33 bus and good time and got home. I didn't talk to Amy for very long time hope something comes of it. 

No comments: