Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Saturday, April 4: An Oddball Day

Good day everybody. I woke up nice and late today around 10:30 AM. I was really tired and I just needed
2 Cats and Butters
to sleep in. I didn't want to sleep until like 4 o'clock and kill the whole day so I got a fourth myself up.
View from Porch
i am eating  breakfast now I think I'm going to write up my blog 4 some time. I purposely slept in. I
Vine Street Expressway
was exhausted from a certain woman next to me at work who left all her shit in incomplete. It was really
Drew
fantastic cluster fuck. Couldn't find any of her paperwork and run around like silly fools for half the day.
One dude disappeared for about two hours meanwhile me and my two supervisors were
Hipster Stuff
running around like crazy trying to get stuff done before  the monthly deadline.
Well I had some of Sharon's
I Thought About Riding
delicious coffee. And we hung out and I just got outside. It is beautiful and sunny yet cool out. They had
Veggie Burger
another one of these runs say have a great weekend along the parkway and the traffic is let's say
Add caption
crowded. It is so windy and chilly 55° out at 1:09 PM. today since I wasn't invited to my family's Easter's festivities in Maryland and my date
Bopsey Twins
blew me off I'm feeling very random like I just want to do something completely different since I'm living
Bus Route
single bro.
Anyway, I was really thinking of taking a long trip via Amtrak but I looked at the schedule and that wasn't
Night Time
going to work.
I was considering mice treating myself to a massage but all my walking and thinking I got very
Facebook Pal
hungry. I found myself at the national mechanics where I had a veggie burger. It was expensive veggie burger but it was very full and tasty.
I then in my better judgment the side we go to a meeting at 7 o'clock. And that encourage me to reach out and call somebody. Favor
Baffled
busy but they said they would call me back. I then took the 32 bus back towards home. I got home and talked and then fold around the Internet and then went to bed

No comments: