Thursday, April 09, 2015

Wednesday, April 8: Cool Misty Work Day

Good day it is a cool cloudy day here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I'm really grateful that it is not
24th Street



Crazy Dude
raining outside since it is about 47° outside. Today's the day I don't have any scheduled appointments
Sunrise
Dr. visits or anything of that sort. Hopefully I'll feel okay and I can go straight to Pats early
Morning Trolley
hang out with patent get home still at a decent hour. I'm finding that getting home late messes
Flying to Buffalo May 22
me up because I just want to stay up once I'm home. It is 9:02 AM and I'm running late and late
Church
Training at Work
leave the sneak his admin nailing me on being late. I'm hoping I can get there before 9:10 AM.
Well I was approved to go to training and I said what the heck get it out-of-the-way. It went fine it was very
Add caption
short and we had one break and it was only two hours. Overall it was a good day at work. I started
Hiding from the Rain
cleaning up the messes in front of me and with making progress. I walked out of the office and saw a cool drizzle outside. The kind of drizzle
Waiting for the 21 Bus
 that doesn't get you so wet but it is clammy out. I then bought some dinner and then went to pats house. We watched a movie about the last days of Hitler as told
by his last secretary. It was well done and very intense. After that I walked all the way up to 22nd near
the parkway and finally caught the 48 bus and went home. I just know I had to go to straight to bed
so I wouldn't be distracted.

No comments: