Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Sunday, April 5: Easter on My Own

Today is Sunday Easter Sunday. It is a beautiful day today less windy and chilly. Well I got up to my friend
Alley
Chris calling me about the AIA convention in Atlanta. He reserved a hotel room and I immediately
Bob Saget. WOW!!
jumped on the Internet and took care of the flight and and the reservation for the convention itself.
Milk and Honey
Thank God for the Internet. I then went to go to the bar none a little late because I lost track of time and there
Tiner
were literally no cabs out there due to the holiday. Well I got to the barn on about 15 minutes late. I ran into friend
Easter Sunder
I have not seen in a while. She told me she was a four car pileup on I-95 and got it under a Truck!! That's effed up that's
Cool Coffee Shop
for sure. She seems fine she said her back hurts. After that I floated around and went to morning café.
View from  Back Door
I stayed around for a while charging up my phone and trying to make plans for the round up which
Saxby's
is next weekend. I hadn't realized it was so soon. Apparently I'm going to drive out there for the day
New POS Program at Work
and then come back. I'm to see if somebody wants a poop around with me or I may just go with
View from Saxby's
someone else. Car rentals are a lot cheaper than hotels. I did not plan ahead. Oh well. Let's see my mom and my brother are in
Photos from Old Night clubbers
Towson and my brothers going with a friend and Elston John around California. So I said and I'm going to relax and his coffee shop on a sunny
day and then get a nice relaxing massage across the street at Lucky 18 massage it's this plot who's really going to love nice little stores from shoe shops to the Varga bar. I had one of my infamous moments in that establishment. The one with the calendar model for that place once and it era long past. It was a flashback so to speak that's for darn sure. Well I wen got a really hard needed. Period she dug in and took care of some muscles from head to toes very good.. It's now 4:31 PM I went on the 48 bus in Chinatown and got home. When home, I caught up with Sharon who's thinking of getting her real estate license and doing real estate. I think that's a really good idea. I then took a nice hour and 15 minute nap which definitely help me to be ready at 7:15 PM to meet Larry. Meeting was very very good tonight and then I found somebody who go to the round up with me next weekend finalized by Tuesday night.

No comments: