Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday, April 24: it's 39° and Weekend

Woke Up to THIS!
Good morning. Old man winter decided to make it on corporate form it. It's 39° as of 7:04 AM.
Fairmount Ave Looking North this Morning
I got up on time but I whistle while holding a bit and of course I'm going to be late to the sunrise again.
ANOTHER Detour
Well I took a cab so I wouldn't be late and grabbed a quick lock alarm coffee. As I was saying this I realized
Took the Cab
I haven't eaten anything. I just got a good morning text from my new friend. Looking forward to
La Colombe
the weekend.
Well it's Friday so weird things. Sunrises little off today. But I want to lock Paloma got my 2nd cup of coffee
Coffee w Dead Cow Milk

and a Danish. I then attempted to use the Diebold ATM machine at the TD Bank and it took me three
Approaching Fresh Grocer this AM
transactions to deposit a check! Yes, I'm going to blame the touch screen on the machines that TD Bank has.
Near the Parking Lot at Work
I kept touching cash by mistake and sent a check. Is now a 8:45 AM and the one time not to use might get me for being late well I last I was not
57th Street at 1:30pm
calculated work today. I took a late lunch and and went to the Rite Aid. I also got some yogurt nice day. On
Leaving Work
Facebook that is very critical of my choice to put milk in my "fancy coffee" he says I'm hurting and
Walking to the EL
contributing to the raping of cows. 
It is now 1:43 PM it is
Just Missed this EL Train
a breezy chilly 52° outside. I'm gonna take my lunch break for real and then schedule people for the
Add caption
rest of that of the day. Not sure what I'm doing right after work but it's nice to take a breeze outside.
Locust Street at 5:45pm
La Columbe @ 15th Street
In the world outside my bubble, it appears were back in the doldrums of Philly sports again after a brief hiatus into respectability and playoff runs. I specifically talk about the Phillies right now because they really
Nice Late Afternoon Today

15th Street
stink. But we can talk about the Sixers and the fliers weapon done squat in the last few years.
Struggling
People in their 20s and early 30s really have an experience the
Friday
really ugly losing that can happen in Philadelphia. You have been forewarned. Well I got as much work
Near Coffee Joe
as I could done but I got about 12 to 15 more names added to my list to look at for  Monday plus the mass calling. Decided
At Coffee Joe
to hit St. Mark's even though I'm gonna be 15 to 20 minutes late it's not too bad out. It's now 7:19 PM & I have been at Coffee Job for 25 minutes. Updating my blog etc. I'm not going to see Amy this weekend I'm not going up to my moms. This much I  know. It is a pretty night
Chromebook I got at Amazon
outside I must say in you old Center City. I'm texting Amy and going to text Sharon to see what she's doing.
Blogging at Coffee Joe
I'm definitely leave probably be no later than 8 o'clock. I'm sure that's about window close. Most of the coffee shop to do close at eight. That seems to be the witching hour.


No comments: