Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Monday, March 30: A Chilly Start and Workplace Weirdness

Catching the Bus
Well I woke up and decided that I would sleep in today. That meaning no sunrise and I got up at 8:12 AM.
Center City
I put on a sweater because it pretty darn cold out here today. I got to work a little late and somebody
At Work
caught me putting mine when I little after nine so some body's watching me. Speaking of work,
The Drama Heats up
somebody called and threatening to shoot seven caseworkers in the upstairs district. And a co worker's
Phone Threats Explained
calling for elections 4 Elmo shop steward. They collection should've taken place in January. The dust
Pat's Kitchen Ceiling
is being stirred up these days at work. I'm going to try to stay as distant as possible back in 2006,
Pat Makes Dinner
I got in I'm not letting it happen this time. I had some pad Thai for lunch and didn't drink any soda today. I'm going to lay off the Soda for a little while
Abbie
I didn't have any new alerts and I didn't
Pat Eating Dinner
get all that much done at work today. I left work at 5:30 PM and decided I'd go to Pats now and pick up
42nd and Chestnut
his check for the last couple days I'd actually did the dog walking  @  4701 pine Street. it's now 6:29 PM. Either I miss the six 2021 bus by a minute or it just running slow and bogus like it can

No comments: