Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Wednesday, April 1: A Cool Start

Good April to all of you out there in Internet land. Well I got up and it was difficult but I got
Sunny  but Cool
my blog done took my meds and a ride to sunrise via taxi. I was running really late so I figured
Fairmount Ave
I could do a taxi wants this week. I got to be on time Friday morning because I'm leaving the meeting
Breaking the Sound Barrier
because it's a 2 month commitment not just the one month commitment. After sunrise
Add caption
I hung out at La Colombe which was nice. Folks were talking about the Catholic Church
Just a Young Girl That's All
losing parishioners. Also the approach lowest appropriate age for dating or being with somebody
19th Street
is half your age +10. That sounds safe to me. Well work was work and I got stuck with a bunch of alerts.
Rocky the Squirrel
Also all the people I did schedule actually came in. I found myself a lot less tired in the afternoon and I was yesterday. Fact I feel pretty fairly weak
55th and Chestnut Going Home
now. The union more drama continues. We are having union elections and the election committee has been picked. Someone said they
Dating Site
would nominate me. I said I do assistant but I'm not running against the current steward. Pat invited me to dinner and he's giving me his
Getting Dinner
monthly check
I won't be here long because he has to walk his dog at 4701 Pine. I plan to go either to Center City
Add caption
Young People's or the Rittenhouse step and then get my butt home. I'm too late for the Fairmount meeting that starts at 6:45. 

No comments: