Saturday, November 01, 2014

Saturday, November 1: Rain Date USA

 
My first full day in Philly and what a rainy windy day it is. I was leaving the house I realize my brothers
Waiting for the Bus//Taxi
completely busted but I kept using as long as I could. I got the 7 bus to 23rd.& South. I then instead of waiting for the The 40+ show in
At Chapter House
12 minutes I just shared a cab ride with another fellow getting off at 12 and Locust. Going to nice
The Chapter House
and Bainbridge it dropped her house to meet a friend. I'm a little bit wet. Well I got to this lovely coffee shop called the chapter house and got a text from my friend that she will
Memories of Jr. High
not be able to get here till 1but you showed up at nine anyhow.  Well my date was nice and easy to talk to. We met at the chapter
Add caption
house @ 9th and Bainbridge. We did not set a 2nd date BUT we agreed to stay in touch. I have her phone
At Chapter House
and address. 
Gave it my best shot. I am tired and still at the coffee shop.I think I'm still drained  from yesterday.
New Name

She liked my photos
and I showed her how to make a post card off my computer. like the ones I sent to other folks and family.
New SEPTA Fare System
My feet are a bit wet and I need a new umbrella. It seems this may a  "friends" type of relationship. It's how MOST women take to me. I am not sure there was ENOUGH spark but there is a flicker
Maybe I talked
Waiting for 48
too much???
I'm still mentally exhausted but it was chill. Well my sponsor stop by and and we had coffee together
Sharon @ Work
it was cool. 
I'm at the market East station now going to treat myself to a massage and then go home and dry out and take a nap.
Well I'm finished with
Add caption
some size not really did make my foot feel a lot better. I'm now on the 48 bus heading home it's 5:22 PM. After we got home and as
Add caption

Sharon and I went to Little Pete's but I had a really nice dinner Giro sandwich and talk to theseAdd captionnice old ladies. We went back and watch a little bit about Sammy Davis Junior and also the rat pack
On YouTube
singing a special from the Lyndon Johnson era. I may be taking three days off this week for the funeral.
Here's Johnny 
The rain stopped but the cold has swept in in its place.

No comments: