Friday, April 04, 2014

By the Way, It's Thursday April 3, 2014

La Columbe
Today I got up and after seeing one too many apps, I'm around the cleaning frenzy. I clean the table wash the dishes, and get a little bit of sweeping on the kitchen floor.
At the meeting I was really tired and afterwards didn't socialize and went straight to work. At work it took me till about 11:30
A Purse
AM to finally feel like I was awake. Work was a little bit busy and now I'm going to the L to meet somebody named Tiffany for this neighborhood organization for this website. She's very friendly and personable. She's trying to get more people to sign up
Ludlow Street Towards 58th
for this website called Nextdoor. It's also an app on my phone now .
Well back here in the East Coast, we are finally getting spring. Yes it's raining but I welcome the rain compared to blustery snow flurries in the last week of March.
Market Street 5pm

 I started an  ADD medicine  called Strattera. It's nonaddictive version of Adderall. The doc says it's a little take couple months for fully take effect.
I'm still working for the welfare department I hit 25 years this year. Since I'm such a fossil I've reached the end of my step
What Time is It????
increases and should be getting a lump sum in the beginning of May. I'm very excited about that because I'm taking a vacation in May:)
4:40PM at 56th Street EL
I plan to go to Buffalo and attempt to enter Canada now that my DUI conviction has been expunged. A guy I let live with me for free  represented me for close to nothing!!
Community Organizing Tech Style
They're having Millville night at the Citizens Bank Park when the California Angels visit in May. 
I saw something on Facebook and I called Marianne Loads. I'm going to buy two tickets. They bought 4000 tickets for the baseball game to watch Mike Trout. I'll be making the check payable to MDC.
The nice thing is I don't have an hour trip home I just hop on the train.I'd like to visit sometime in the next several months. Let me know you time periods where it will be convenient.
I got to take advantage of single-hood:)
Antonin Scalia Quoted on the Daily Show Tonight
By the way I did email the fellow back and I was able to edit his name out. I wasn't going to get rid of the whole site so anybody wants company and will just do one at a time I suppose.
 but not before I comment about the US Supreme Court Decision in McCutcheon v. FEC. What a terrible decision! It just allows the most weathy to exert even MORE influence. Here is how one reporter from the Washington Post describes it.
Wealthy donors who can afford to make many donations will have greater influence when it comes to donating to candidates directly. Under the current aggregate limit of $48,600, an individual can max out at 18 federal candidates per cycle. Think of how much more they could give in total if they maxed out at 50 candidates — or even more
Jon Stewart was none too pleased about this decision either. He went about quoting Antonin Scalia talking about the almighty dollar in politics.ell I'm going to bed to watch another Law and Order we run or watch part of the Ken Burns Civil War series and go to bed. Good night. Its good to have Spring again. We must NEVER FORGET how freeking cold it was from November through March
Add caption
W
  
A special nod goes to Saturday January 4th 2014. It was a frigid day. I was walking Emily the dog and sleeping in a cold old house. Yup not that fun.

No comments: