Saturday, April 05, 2014

April 4th :It's Pay Day!

Catching the Bus
Its Friday. I did not get enough sleep again.... Anyhow I decided to check out the Daily Pennsylvanian for some news. Boy I found a good one! Last November, Penn offered 2 Billion to buy out Drexel. You know they tried to do this before back in 1968. Well, I was ALMOST fooled but I DID read the comments
On the 21
and it was an early April Fools article from the DP. I think I will put this up on Facebook and see if folks get the joke. In other news, there is talk that Gov Corbett may have broken his pledge of no new taxes. He is having a "Read My Lips" moment that may hurt him in the November
8:30 AM
Election. Let's hope so. I do agree that the roads in Pa needed work. They are some of the worst in the USA.
Well I went to the meeting & it was good. I picked up some coffee at Starbucks with my new recycling cup. I went to TD Bank on the way to the trolley. There, I paid off my credit card balance, got a cashiers check for the two Phillies tickets, and deposited
9::00
the rest of Dean's rent. It was good to take care of business early.
I just realized I have a pretty full weekend. Planning a surprise trip to Mary land then I'm supposed to meet my four-way friends at Pitman by one and then I'm seeing another friend who was to meet me at my place between 5 and 6 PM tomorrow.
Going Towards 30th Street
Work got very busy today especially when I was trying to leave by 330 or  4. I didn't leave till at least 4:45 it got so spastic  I then took a nap around 540 and an old friend
Got the Rental
Greg Rimshaw called me and got me out of bed. We had a good conversation and now it's 730 I'm to be pretty late hope you get there by 9:30 PM. I really did
Getting Ready to Leave
need that nap in a big old way. 7:41 PM I am signing off and hitting the road..
The Room!
The drive went very smoothly missed and I missed all of rush-hour traffic. It did not rain hard Tilney the
The Motel
end of the trip. I arrived at the motel around 9:45 PM. OMG this motel was the funniest looking motel room I've ever seen yes it was clean but it was totally secondhand furniture just put in this room with drop ceilings. It was called the Scenic View motel the water has a high amount of nitrates in it so recommends you don't feed kids younger than six months the water since
children don't process nitrates like adults do. We then went across the four-lane highway to this bar restaurant. I had some chicken wings and they were pretty good. As far ahead to pool tables karaoke and had carpeting all over.
The mattress was way too soft. Needless to say my lower back hurts and I didn't really sleep that well. It was an exciting day

No comments: