Wednesday, April 02, 2014

April Fools Day: The 2nd Quarter Starts

Here is the latest. There is a story that I  heard about through a reliable source while at work. It's one of the headline news story in the daily news. Its exactly the same story I heard last week. A man died after being prison for 3 days.
I just read that
Stairs
Obamacare signups may hit 7 million. There were so many last minute sign ups the website was overwhelmed. Oh I am sure the naysayers will be out in force.
Check this out I was at La Columbe leaving and out of nowhere a woman  said: "how did you get the stain on your coat? I looked down
The EL
and she says "APRIL FOOLS!" It was pretty funny. I decided to try it out myself. I came up with someone and I said there's a bug on your shoulder." It worked really well it was we both had a good laugh.
At Work
Work, fairly busy today. I did a bunch of carfares early. After work and went to the doctors office and waited for an hour & got seen. On the way to pats I stopped by the Toviah Thrift Store.
Walnut Street at 15th
 Read more about it here.
My friend is coming back from Savannah later tonight the week is trolling towards hump day and I will get paid on Friday.

No comments: