Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Monday a sunny Monday the 21st

Good day captains of the atmosphere. It's a Monday and I woke up very tired. I slept in past the meeting and talk groggy mentally the
SEPTA
whole day. Work went about okay week and we just found out that one of her coworkers is being transferred up to the intake department
A Summery of Past Winter
next Monday. So while I'm going on vacation in May we will be very short. I hear we're going to get replaced by a man about all I know.
A Break
After work, I came home and took a nice half hour power nap. I then went to a very packed and intense meeting. More will be revealed
Cooking Oil
in due time. Hi then had a good couple good talks and then I am sitting here on my porch listening to Steely Dan with my earphones after a long hiatus. Drinking my guava juice while the juice and just being still.

No comments: